Out: Pogba, Herrera, Lukaku, Sanchez
In: Wan Bissaka, Dias, Rice, Gueye

Typing that depressed me.....

renatosanches85

Out: Pogba, Herrera, Lukaku, Sanchez
In: Wan Bissaka, Dias, Rice, Gueye

Typing that depressed me.....
Plus Valencia, Rojo, Jones, Mata to leave

Hopefully Garner, Gomes, TFM, Tuanzebe, Chong and Greenwood get a chance in the squad.

Although TFM probably isn’t up to grade.

jem

Realistically I think Wan-Bissaka, Alderweireld, Rice, Rabiot, Hudson-Odoi and Sancho is a very doable transfer window and what I’d like to see happen. I don’t want us going for any more short term fixes with players only coming for the money or past their best.
Given the transfer situation at Chelsea, I would've thought Hudson-Odoi was untouchable.

davidmichael

Given the transfer situation at Chelsea, I would've thought Hudson-Odoi was untouchable.
Maybe but he’s out of contract in 2020 and been clear about wanting to leave so Chelsea would have to sell or lose him on a free, I don’t see Chelsea turning down a £40 million offer and IF we signed Hudson-Odoi it’d give Martial the kick up the arse he needs.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Wait a minute, can you include the contract expirations amongst the four out?

haram

Alderweireld, AWB, Neves, Sancho

Rojo, Darmian, Herrera, Mata

Jib

In : Bruno Fernandes, Bale, Alderwereild and Meunier
Out : Herrera, Darmian, Pogba and Mata

Last edited:

diarm

Out: Darmian, Rojo, Valencia, Herrera
In: Wan-Bissaka, Alderweireld, Fernandes, Sancho

bsCallout

4 in
In: Alderweireld, AWB, Rice, Pepe
+ bringing through youth

7 out
Out: Rojo, Darmian, Mata, Herrera, Sanchez, Valencia, Bailly

Gandalf

Out: Valencia, Darmian, Rojo, Sanchez
In: AWB, Sancho, Alderweireld, Fekhir

Ins are a guess but I think Sancho is the kind of splash signing Ed will want and is actually worth the fee it is going to take and AWB makes too much sense not too. I expect more than the 4 outs but those seem the most obvious at this point.

bsCallout

4 in
In: Alderweireld, AWB, Rice, Pepe
+ bringing through youth

7 out
Out: Rojo, Darmian, Mata, Herrera, Sanchez, Valencia, Bailly
Thinking about it, Meunier is more likely than AWB to free up funds for a top forward.

sparx99

In
Meunier
Alderweireld
Bruno Fernandes
Joao Felix

Out
Rojo
Bailly
Valencia
Mata
Herrera
Lukaku
Darmian

Fer

In: Wan Bissaka, Alderweireld, Bruno Fernandes, Sancho

Out: Rojo, Darmian, Mata, Bailly

Got a feeling (really hope I'm right) De Gea and Herrera extend
They sound realistic and those players would improve our team a lot. I would add a CDM like Neves or Rice instead of Matic in our first eleven.

Stubble

Out : Pogba, Lukaku, Herrera, DeGea
In: Bruno Fernandez, Pepe, Meunier, Rice and hopefully Lozano ..

manutd_croatia7

Why only 4 when we need to rid off at least 7 players?

OUT: SANCHEZ!, Rojo, Jones, Young (4), Matic, Lukaku, Darmian, Valencia

IN:Sancho, Munier, Koulibaly, Lozano, Bruno Fernandes (Around 300 mil these players will cost us, it's not too much and we will be competetive again if we sign these 5 players)

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
In: Rice, Wan Bissaka, Koulibaly, Sancho
Out: Pogba, Lukaku, Herrera, Rojo

Hopefully a lot more than 4 on each list.

Nickosaur

IN - AWB, Alderweireld, Fernandes, Pepe.

OUT - Herrera, Valencia, Jones, Rojo

Crashoutcassius

Hard since we don't know much about Ole with no prior trannsfer dealings and the club seems to have gone back to not leaking transfer ins... thank god

USREDEVIL

Out: Valencia, Darmien, Herrera, Lukaku
In: Toby, AWB, Lozano, Rice (i don't really want him, looks like one of those that shine because the others around him are even more average)

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
In
Trippier
Alderweireld
Fernandes
Félix

Out
Rojo
Bailly
Pogba
Valencia

SAFMUTD

Out: Herrera, Mata, Darmian, Valencia
In: Trippier, Alderweireld, Bruno Fernandes, Joao Felix

beingshe7don

Who over here basically felt that Ole was the one to transform the club and play attacking football after 12 matches and now thinks that Ole's tactics are doubtful and it could be yet another summer and season where we dive into mediocrity? Honestly, I'm extremely pessimistic about the situation of the entire club. The board isn't going to replace 10 players this summer. We may at best get 4 decent players who may or may not deliver. The deadwood (aka Jones, Young and Smalling) will continue to feature in high profile games. At best, we will compete for top 4 with the excuse that we are rebuilding for the future. The reason why we were able to attract talented players back when we played Europa football was because of Mourinho. We've got Solskjaer whose got no accolades to show for himself. We've gone back to playing shitty dingy long ball football. Also, we are playing in the Europa league... How do we attract top talented players?

Koulibaly --- No chance
De Ligt --- No chance
Alderwiereld --- No chance unless we overpay in wages
Manolas --- May actually settle for him but he's not a league winning defender like Van Dijk

Wan Basska --- Not sure... especially since City are also looking to bolster their defense and seems like Spurs and Bayern could be in for him.
Joao Cancelo --- Don't think so... has titles to win in Juve and Champions league football

Ndombele --- Maybe... but City will be in the hunt to replace Fernandinho and will look to him
Neves --- Maybe... but like Ndombele, he will have many suitors

Pepe --- Highly Unlikely... He's got a number of suitors... Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern are all after him.
Sancho --- Definitely not... Dortmund won't sell and he would rather play in the Champions league again

Rabiot --- This guy won't come here unless he's paid handsomely. This guy referred to Spurs as a lower class team and at the moment, Spurs are way ahead of us.
Joao Felix --- Most sought after by Real Madrid and Juventus... No chance

Bruno Fernandes --- Good player but he essentially plays in the Pogba position. He'll probably come because no one else is in for him but won't come cheap.
Tielemens --- Will probably come if he hasn't already signed a pre contract with Leicester. But I can see other clubs looking to bolster their bench strength by getting him on the cheap.

Icardi --- Real may look to get him as he could be the ideal replacement for Benzema. Icardi cannot create goals on his own. He only has better first touch than Lukaku. So not too sure if he's the best we should be looking at.

I predict a bleak future but I would love to be proven wrong.

USREDEVIL

Who over here basically felt that Ole was the one to transform the club and play attacking football after 12 matches and now thinks that Ole's tactics are doubtful and it could be yet another summer and season where we dive into mediocrity? Honestly, I'm extremely pessimistic about the situation of the entire club. The board isn't going to replace 10 players this summer. We may at best get 4 decent players who may or may not deliver. The deadwood (aka Jones, Young and Smalling) will continue to feature in high profile games. At best, we will compete for top 4 with the excuse that we are rebuilding for the future. The reason why we were able to attract talented players back when we played Europa football was because of Mourinho. We've got Solskjaer whose got no accolades to show for himself. We've gone back to playing shitty dingy long ball football. Also, we are playing in the Europa league... How do we attract top talented players?

Koulibaly --- No chance
De Ligt --- No chance
Alderwiereld --- No chance unless we overpay in wages
Manolas --- May actually settle for him but he's not a league winning defender like Van Dijk

Wan Basska --- Not sure... especially since City are also looking to bolster their defense and seems like Spurs and Bayern could be in for him.
Joao Cancelo --- Don't think so... has titles to win in Juve and Champions league football

Ndombele --- Maybe... but City will be in the hunt to replace Fernandinho and will look to him
Neves --- Maybe... but like Ndombele, he will have many suitors

Pepe --- Highly Unlikely... He's got a number of suitors... Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern are all after him.
Sancho --- Definitely not... Dortmund won't sell and he would rather play in the Champions league again

Rabiot --- This guy won't come here unless he's paid handsomely. This guy referred to Spurs as a lower class team and at the moment, Spurs are way ahead of us.
Joao Felix --- Most sought after by Real Madrid and Juventus... No chance

Bruno Fernandes --- Good player but he essentially plays in the Pogba position. He'll probably come because no one else is in for him but won't come cheap.
Tielemens --- Will probably come if he hasn't already signed a pre contract with Leicester. But I can see other clubs looking to bolster their bench strength by getting him on the cheap.

Icardi --- Real may look to get him as he could be the ideal replacement for Benzema. Icardi cannot create goals on his own. He only has better first touch than Lukaku. So not too sure if he's the best we should be looking at.

I predict a bleak future but I would love to be proven wrong.
i kind of agree with most of this (not knowledgeable enough for all of it). I think we'll be surprised at the lack of quality signings this year because there's a few clubs looking to revamp - Madrid, Chelsea, Spurs (finally i guess), Arsenal, and Bayern Munich. It's going to be tough

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Out: pogba, mata, Darmian, Valencia

In: Felix, Bruno Fernandes, AWB (Dalot for Rw as sancho wont move this summer depressingly enough) , Rice

If pogba leaves we will spend a lot of cash, 300 plus and we will sign 5 or 6 players which is mental but this squad needs that to even compete.

beingshe7don

I think if we were to buy sensibly and sell some of our prized assets
Lukaku out (75m) - Pepe in (50m)
Pogba out (130m) - Bruno in (70m)
Sanchez out (30m) - Felix in (60m)
Wan Bassaka in (40m)
Neves in (50m)
Alderweireld in (25m)

--- Martial ---- Rashford ---- Pepe ---
-------------- Felix ---------------------
-------- Bruno ----- Neves -------------
Shaw --- Alderweireld --- Lindelof --- AWB

Felix, Bruno, and Neves would be our Portuguese speaking contingent and I can see them developing a formidable partnership in midfield.
Shaw and AWB would provide the width and also added defense.
Alderweireld is not my first choice but Koulibaly would be difficult to get considering how expensive he would be.

manutd_croatia7

Most of you want Felix, 19 years old Secend striker, for 60+ mil euros? That is insane, first of all, he is not CM at all, he is just prospect and we already have a great prospcet in our youth team. Put Angel Gomes in Benfica's first XI and you will see that Gomes will have a great stats too. I think that is crazy to give 60+ mil for Felix when we need to cover positions like RB,CB,CM,RW first, and also we have Gomes who can be at the same level in the next few years like Felix, of course if he get a chance to play for us.

Decomposing In Paris

Out: Lukaku (£60m), Fred (£32m), Darmian (£5m), Sanchez (Loan), Rojo (£10m)

In: Alderweireld (£25m), Ndombele (£70m), Barella (£50m), Daniel James (£10m), Wan Bassaka (£40m)

It's 5 in and 5 out... keeping Herrera and Mata. It's not my dream scenario, but I appreciate it's still wildly optimistic.

Net spend of £88m.

NoPace

Thinking about it, Meunier is more likely than AWB to free up funds for a top forward.
Is that true? If Meunier costs 25 and AWB costs 45, the majority of that 20M difference or so should be covered by the wage difference between them over 3 years.

Rayburns

Out:
Valencia
Rojo
Darmian
Pogba

In:
Trippier
Teilimans
Docoure
Bale