Matic

In:
Ben Godfrey
Daniel James
Paulo Dybala
Gareth Bale

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Out: Pogba, Herrera, Darmian Valencia, Bailley (i'd love to believe we would get rid of Sanchez, but i can't see us swallowing the 15 mil plus it would take to pay him to leave)

In: Honestly haven't got a clue, our club is such a basket case realistically it like predicting what a random troll on this forum might do. I'm just hope we don't spend money on players like Bale and Alderweired, we need players whose best years are ahead of them not behind.

AgentP

Out: Pogba, Sanchez, Lukaku, Herrera
In: Rice, Maguire, Pepe, Richarlison

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Not sure on forward positions, could see us going for Maguire and Rice though.

yamo123x

Changing question a bit...

7 to keep

De gea
Lindelof
Pogba
Herrera
Dalot
Romero
Rashford

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Not so much a prediction because who can honestly predict anything anymore but what I hope

Out
Pogba
Martial
Sanchez
Valencia

In
???

I'd say it's 50/50 whether or not Mata and Herrera join the outs, I expect both would prefer to stay and if Fellaini last summer taught us anything it's that even if you think they're 100% gone there's always a chance that they may stay. I hope they do, regardless of their quality they're the right characters to have at the club and the priority should be moving out the wrong characters

Then you have the likes of Rojo and Darmian, both do seem pointless to keep given the lack of minutes either play but I would hope prioritising their exits isn't well a priority. We're obviously also stuck with the likes of Young, Smalling and Jones

I honestly have no clue who the ins will be or who I want the ins to be because it feels like every transfer we do these days ends in disaster. On paper Meunier and Alderweireld would be very shrewd pieces of business but like I said who the hell knows anymore. Sancho looks like he has classic SAF Man Utd signing written all over him but he's still very young and putting all our hopes on him (which would be the case) would be a big mistake

Axle17

Let me have a go then

Out:
Young
Darmian
Sanchez
Lukaku/Martial
Mata

I think it will be based on what we've seen so far and who has recently been left out intentionally.

In:
Felix
Maguire
Dybala
Player 4
Player 5

AdNani

Realistically

Out:
Darmian, Herrera, Rojo Valencia, Mata, Sanchez

In:
Maguire, Meunier, Van De Beek, Daniel James

NoPace

I think Ole will be desperate to get young-ish players in with some quality who consistently show effort, and obviously with CL football there are players like Sancho we might struggle to get (though at his age it shouldn't be a dealbreaker)

Out:
1. Pogba - Real Madrid
2. Lukaku - Inter Milan or Roma depending on where Conte goes and we need the cash
3. Herrera - PSG obviously
4. Sanchez - We cover most of his salary for multiple seasons and he goes somewhere like Turkey

In:
1. De Ligt goes to Barcelona, we sign Umtiti, since he's 25 and the most accomplished player we'll be able to sign and at a perennial problem spot.
2. Daniel James, because rumours and we need a winger like him for the squad
3. Wan-Bissaka makes too much sense and Ole has gone to 3 at the back at times and AWB can presumably play as the right-sided center back with Dalot as the wingback
4. Paolo Dybala, our big name signing, he probably wants to be the man somewhere prestigious and Juve probably don't want to sell to Italy.

and then we sign a midfielder or two, one for big money and one for cheap, maybe even a loan, like Ceballos coming here for a year as part of the Pogba deal with an option to buy, which would give us a creative type to take over Pogba's role and it would be prudent financially since if he's a hit, we could pay the 40M or whatever fee to keep him, and if he isn't no harm done except losing out on like 15-20M or whatever of Pogba money in fee and a loan fee. Ceballos, Fred/Mctominay fighting to be the 8 and then a new 6 like Neves, Pjanic or N'Dombele ahead of Matic is low-floor but also has a decent ceiling and would be financially responsible with the coming cutbacks.

It's crazy, with Pogba and Herrera going, even if you pencil in Martial, Rashford, Shaw, Lindelof and De Gea as starters we need 6 new ones, minimum 5 if the idea is that one of Fred or McTominay.

swred

Out:

Rojo
Herrera
Mata
Valencia

In:

Alderwiereld
Maguire
Rice
Sancho

tomaldinho1

Out:
Sanchez
Herrera
Darmian
Valencia

In:
Doucoure
Bergwijn
Maddison
Wan Bissaka

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
IN: Maguire, Tielemans, Jota, Sancho (What I want)
OUT: Herrera, Rojo, Darmian, Pogba

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Out: Herrera, Valencia, Darmian, Rojo

In: Maguire, Rice, Meunier, Dybala

The ins are actually impossible.

It's mad how we need so many players yet no one is remotely nailed on to join. Normally you get the impression that at least one player is a certainty.

Either we're operating quietly behind the scenes or we're not yet operating at all.

DSG

What I want:

Out:
Pogba (for 150m)
Martial
Lukaku
Sanchez

In:
Sancho
Lozano
Fernandes
De Ligt

What we will get:

Out:
Herrera
Mata

In:
Rice
Bale

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Out: Herrera, Valencia, Darmian, Rojo

In: Maguire, Rice, Meunier, Dybala

The ins are actually impossible.

It's mad how we need so many players yet no one is remotely nailed on to join. Normally you get the impression that at least one player is a certainty.

Either we're operating quietly behind the scenes or we're not yet operating at all.
And you know which one it is

WolfInSharp'sClothing

Supports
Wolves
I really haven't got a clue to be honest.

With Smalling and Jones getting new contracts, Young getting a 1 year extension and Darmian reportedly offered a new 4 year deal, I think they are deciding what happens to the players with a tombola.

I think the only definites to leave are the out of contract players, Herrera, Mata and Valencia.

Then Woodward will probably spunk all your budget on Gareth Bale in the hope he will paper over the cracks.

Revaulx

(Snipped...)
3. Wan-Bissaka makes too much sense and Ole has gone to 3 at the back at times and AWB can presumably play as the right-sided center back with Dalot as the wingback
...which is why we’ll sign Trippier instead :eek:

redshaw

In
1. Deadwood
2. Deadwood
3. Deadwood
4. Deadwood

Out
1. Deadwood
2. Deadwood
3. Deadwood
4. Deadwood

Camilo

In: Rice, Douglas Costa, Magnus Wolff Eikrem, Tom Cleverley

Out: Herrera, Sanchez, Darmian, Valencia

It's going to be thrilling.

NoPace

...which is why we’ll sign Trippier instead :eek:
We should have signed Trippier instead of Spurs when he was cheap. He's basically a slightly worse Baines (not as clever in possession) and similar to Baines, he had no athleticism or aptitude to spare defensively, so his peak was always going to be a little early.

Hopefully Ole is too smart and Trippier goes to Napoli. It's impossible to believe signing Trippier and paying his wages wouldn't be better spent on some fullback 3-5 years younger in France.

Von Mistelroum

Out :
Pogba
Mata
Herrera
Sanchez

In:
Maguire
Meunier
Richarlison
James (D)

I actually don't think we'll get 4 though.

Revaulx

We should have signed Trippier instead of Spurs when he was cheap. He's basically a slightly worse Baines (not as clever in possession) and similar to Baines, he had no athleticism or aptitude to spare defensively, so his peak was always going to be a little early.

Hopefully Ole is too smart and Trippier goes to Napoli. It's impossible to believe signing Trippier and paying his wages wouldn't be better spent on some fullback 3-5 years younger in France.
Oh I agree.

Woodward likes him because he was a “star” in the World Cup though. According to the Independent.

bsCallout

Is that true? If Meunier costs 25 and AWB costs 45, the majority of that 20M difference or so should be covered by the wage difference between them over 3 years.
I imagine AWB to cost more than 45. Wage difference is completely unrelated to transfer fees available.

Fer

Out :
Pogba
Mata
Herrera
Sanchez

In:
Maguire
Meunier
Richarlison
James (D)

I actually don't think we'll get 4 though.
I think we can sign 4 players or even more of we end up selling Pogba, Lukaku/Martial.

The players you mentioned sound realistic considering our situation.

Motorman

In:
Wan Bissaka
de Ligt
Neves
Sancho

Out:
Young
Herrera
Valencia
Rojo

--------De Gea-----
Wan-Bissaka---Lindelof----de Ligt----Shaw--------
----Neves--
--McTominay-------Pogba-------
Sancho----------Lukaku------Rashford
Subs: Romero, Smalling, Dalot, Matic, Mata, Martial, Sanchez

DarkRed

In:
LCB - Nathan Aké (Bournemouth)
RB - João Cancelo (Juventus)
CDM - Declan Rice (West Ham)
RCM - David Brooks (Bournemouth)
RW - Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
Back up winger - Daniel James (Swansea)

Fer

Out: Valencia, Herrera, Darmian, Rojo
In: Meunier, Koulibaly, Fernandes, Pepe.

Fer

For now, we have:

IN: James, Wan Bissaka, Maguire
OUT: Herrera, Valencia

I think we are going to sell Lukaku and one of Darmian/Rojo. And hopefully, we are going to sign tomorrow a No.10, it could be Fernandes, Eriksen or Dybala.