Badoshille (centre back)
Grealish (midfielder/winger)
Van de Beek (midfielder)
Sancho (winger)
Brooks (winger)
Costa (winger)
Coman (winger)
King (forward)

Who you reckon we get over the line? Or maybe someone left field? Or perhaps nobody?

I think we get Sancho done late on & then one of either Badoshille or Rodon as a backup centre back.

RkkMan

Either Sancho or we panic buy Grealish and that`s that

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Either Sancho or we panic buy Grealish and that`s that
Surely we’ll get a centre back? With Maguire’s current issues Lindelof is our only reliable centre back, & he isn’t exactly a world beater. We can’t go into the season praying Bailly or Tuanzebe can stay fit surely? Or worst yet, relying on Phil Jones?

SteveW

Gonna remain positive. There's still 5 weeks left in the window

Sancho
Badiashile
Brooks/VDB
Stevanovic

RkkMan

Surely we’ll get a centre back? With Maguire’s current issues Lindelof is our only reliable centre back, & he isn’t exactly a world beater. We can’t go into the season praying Bailly or Tuanzebe can stay fit surely? Or worst yet, relying on Phil Jones?
Smalling, Rojo and Jones will all leave but I reckon we`ll leave it too late to make more than one signing unfortunately. Hope I`m wrong if we were to get another signing though it will be a CB not another attacker but not holding my breath

Woodzy

We will get one of the lesser signings on that list I reckon, maybe the Monaco CB, then it’ll be something mad towards the end of the window like a bid for Sancho rejected and scrambling with loan bids and transfer bids for players like Coman, Costa and Bale.

The sort of nonsense we got with Eriksen and Dybala last summer basically.

Maureen-yo

Current links

Reguillon (left back)
Rodon (centre back)
Torres (centre back)
Badoshille (centre back)
Van de Beek (midfielder)
Sancho (winger)
Brooks (winger)
Costa (winger)
Coman (winger)
King (forward)

Who you reckon we get over the line? Or maybe someone left field? Or perhaps nobody?

I think we get Sancho done late on & then one of either Badoshille or Rodon as a backup centre back.
Don’t forget Tonali, would love to sign him this season before his value rockets.

Siorac

A couple of youngsters who go into the youth team or the reserves.

TheGodsInRed

We sign one unknown 20 year old who never plays.

We'll finally offer the 120 mill asking price for Sancho on the last day of the season, Dortmund reject it as they don't have any time to find a replacement and the window closes.

TehRed

At this point I'm feeling like it'll be Douglas Costa or Brooks, and either Pau Torres or Badiashile.

cj_sparky

The way this window is going...probably Jesse Lingard on a 4 + 1 new contract.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Reguilon
Grealish

And we'll end up keeping Smalling against his will.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Reguilon
Grealish

And we'll end up keeping Smalling against his will.
Wouldn’t be disastrous to be fair. Reguilon & Grealish are huge upgrades for our squad over Williams & Lingard/James/Pereira. Reguilon & Grealish would push Shaw & Rashford hard. Strong squad depth helps the starters stay hungry.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Rojo out on loan again. Smalling sold for 15m. Lingard gets a contract extension. Mata stays. Bailly stays. Jones stays and doesn't play. Romero leaves for 2m. Pereira leaves for 5m.

We buy 3 squad players for 60-70m.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Think we will end up with either grealish or Sancho. Would like to see them both which could easily be done with some player sales... i would like us to sign RW, DM, CB and FB

Hackman2210

Baffles me why we are not heavily linked with Reguilon - i thought he was great for Seville. It seems we can get him for £20m. That must be good business. Brandon Williams can go back to being a right back again. Do we need another CB - Maguire, Bailey, Lindelof, Tuanzebe, Mengi, Jones, Smalling, Rojo - we have a few already tbf. We need a Bruno backup - Grealish would do us but not at £80m - I,d say £45-50m max. Brooks on the RW - yes please, can we swap for Dan james and £20m?

Superunknown

Current links

Reguillon (left back)
Rodon (centre back)
Torres (centre back)
Badoshille (centre back)
Van de Beek (midfielder)
Sancho (winger)
Brooks (winger)
Costa (winger)
Coman (winger)
King (forward)

Out of all of those, I'm not convinced we'll end up with any of them. But, I think Grealish is the one we'll most likely sign from that list.

I'm stumped, tbh. There are obvious needs and some names seem to keep cropping up. There's the obvious waves around Sancho and Grealish, but I just wonder whether we'll use the current Covid-19 situation to justify being tight with big money signings. I do think the money is there for signings, but I'm expecting the club to be quite frugal.

freeurmind

weak willed
Additions to the board and PR staff. Oh and a new sponsorship with an Asian sock company.

DON’T PANIC ™

We will sign Bale on loan on deadline day as a PR stunt as a fruitless attempt to deflect some attention away from Messi at City and our failure to get Sancho done.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Brooks for 40 mil and Lingard new 5 year 120k per week contract.

Or panic last week buy: Grealish for 70mil

WyvernUnited

Van de Beek is left out of the Ajax Squad against Hertha BSC. Van de Beek has never been a target for Barcelona. According to fabrizio Romano.

So maybe Van de beek is our first.

SAFMUTD

Sancho on the last days before the season start, and 2 unknows.