Predict the date the Ole gets Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
If we lose against Newcastle and then PSG I think he might be gone after the game on the 20th October.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Fingers crossed it's the 4th October.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
If we lose against Newcastle and then PSG I think he might be gone after the game on the 20th October.
Agree

Too bad he hasnt been able to continue the great run from the second half of last season

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
We have went on bad forms before. If we sign a top player before the window closes, it could motivate our team and we go on another good run that saves Ole his job. But, it doesn’t even appear that a signing can fix this team. I predict another humiliating loss and Ole get sacked.

drmuji

Come on. He hasn't been backed in the market. Its Woodword out and Glazers Out. Not him. He is not the reason why we are performing so Poorly

Raw

October 25th after losing to Chelsea at home, putting us on 3 home losses in a row.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
The date when his pay-off for sacking will be minimal. Long time still.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Absolutely no chance of the sack before Christmas

thesheriffjw

As long as he is a yes man, never

I do believe that the board do not fancy him.

After that performance, tonight, but the fact theyve got telles/cavani in, means not yet

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully today, realistically maybe by december.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
:lol: :lol:

Why are people so deluded.
How much more money does every manager have to spunk up the wall. Fecking get the best out of what you have got.

This is why we need a DOF, every new manager wants new players and says the old ones are not good enough. Stop buying and fecking sort out your current crop.

MonkeysMagic

Sadly our board are too gutless to make the correct decision. 'Manager deserves time', 'Utd don't make knee jerk decisions', 'its the players fault', 'we need new signings to bed in' etc etc

You have heard all these before, nothing is going to change this time.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There’s absolutely no way they sack him before the turn of the year at the very earliest. Even then it would take absolutely horrific results for that. A couple false dawns from then until now are easily possible.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Come on. He hasn't been backed in the market. Its Woodword out and Glazers Out. Not him. He is not the reason why we are performing so Poorly
The starting lineup on the pitch today is good. It's not a title winning team, but it's certainly not a team that should be getting twatted at home.

The management and the coaching are certainly at fault for our defensive organisation being non-existent, and it's a problem that goes back further than just today's game. Ole is certainly a significant part of the problem, and we've lost games and/or been out-performed by teams who, man-for-man, have worse players than us. This team is much better than what we've seen vs Palace, Brighton and Spurs, but there is no plan, idea, nobody seems to know where to be or who to pick up. We just let runners go unmarked all over the final third. It's happening too often for it not be Ole's fault.

All of them out. Massive change is overdue.

Godfather

That's what you get for years of fecking this club in the ass with your absolute stupidity and incompetence.

RedDevil@84

If we continue t do badly, November or December I reckon. But its pointless.

Roboc7

He won’t, because he is the right manager for the job. And I really do mean that.
He’s done just a question of whether we write off a wile season as have some e previously or act quicker. Based on how bad we are currently it might force the second option.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Woodward isn’t going to sack his lightning rod at a time when he needs him the most.

drmuji

The starting lineup on the pitch today is good. It's not a title winning team, but it's certainly not a team that should be getting twatted at home.

The management and the coaching are certainly at fault for our defensive organisation being non-existent, and it's a problem that goes back further than just today's game. Ole is certainly a significant part of the problem, and we've lost games and/or been out-performed by teams who, man-for-man, have worse players than us. This team is much better than what we've seen vs Palace, Brighton and Spurs, but there is no plan, idea, nobody seems to know where to be or who to pick up. We just let runners go unmarked all over the final third. It's happening too often for it not be Ole's fault.

All of them out. Massive change is overdue.
Don't you think your reaction is knee jerk here. It was the same team of second half of last season when we were practically unbeatable. Its just that everyone around us has strengthened and we are stagnant. That's it. Also the fact that we are still running in preseason mode

Enigma_87

You know who
When we're in relegation zone. This season looks optimistic on that side. Last season was too before the purple patch.

Devil81

A good run of form followed by dogshite, good run again and then dogshite..

Starting to feel when the eventual good run comes again we will be just papering over cracks.

Sad thing was I was convinced we'd turned a corner and this season would be a great season.

Denis79

Come on mate, the players he has are better than losing to Palace, deserving to lose to Brighton and getting annihilated by Spurs.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Then what? Start all over again with Poch? He'll get exactly the same support from Woody and the Glazers

Status
Not open for further replies.