Predict the summer window

Dve

Which players do you think United will sign this summer, and who will be sold? And to what price? Make the right predictions and win glory and honour.

This is my prediction:

In:
Sancho 100m
Koulibaly 65m
Ighalo 15m
Bellingham 30m

Out:
Lingard 18m
Jones 10m
Smalling 20m
Dalot 10m

manutddjw

In:
Sancho: 100 Million
Ighalo: Undisclosed probably 2 Million (remember Chinese clubs have a wage cap. They need him off their books. He's not costing alot)

Out:
Smalling 15 Million
Lingard: 9 Million
Pereira: Loan (Think clubs will offer a small amount and we'll send him on loan instead)
Sanchez: Loan (his wages are way too high, and he's not going to take a pay cut)

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
No transfer window this year. Maybe January 2021 but probably summar 2021. Sancho will still be the main target then, more then that, many things may change.

Garry Buck

If the summer window goes ahead then I think we will sign 3 players. Sancho, Bellingham and either Upamecano or Koulibaly. Ighalo will also be signed. Grealish may come in but only if Pogba leaves.

Rocknrolla69er

In
Sancho £90m
Upamenco £52m
Saul £60m
Ighalo £10m

Out
Smalling £18m
Jones £12m
Lingaard £25m
Sanchez loan
Rojo loan
Peirera £10m

£147m net spend.

Bit optimistic but feck it

Manutd1990

I predict: Sancho inn. 100 mil.
Moussa Dembele inn 40 mil.
Ben godfrey/or joe rodon inn 25 mil.

Ighalo out, Loan ended
Jones out, 10 mil
Smalling out, 18 mil.
Jesse Lingard out, 15 mil
Fosu mensah out 10 mil
Chong out on loan.

Lynty

Sancho
Grealish
Ighalo

We'll look like signing a CB but it won't happen

reddevilchennai

In:
Sancho - 100m
Ighalo - 5m to 10m
Zakaria/Partey - 50m

Out:
Jones - 10m
Smalling - 15m
Rojo - 5m
Lingard - 20m

Net spend - 110m

UpWithRivers

Sancho, Bellingham and a chepo striker not Ighalo. I just cant see him dropping from what 300, 400 a week to 100 ish. No matter how much he wants to play for us. Plus the fee could be 30-50?

I think Pogba will stay simply because no one will pay more than 80 mill for him.

Macedonian Red

What I want:

IN

Sancho
Grealish
Aubameyang
Upamecano
Partey

Out

Jones
Rojo
Smalling
Sanchez
Pereira
Lingard

What I except:

In

Sancho
Ighalo
Belingham

Out

Smalling
Rojo
Lingard
Sanchez

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
If it opens I think this is going to happen:

In
- Sancho £100m
- Grealish £55m
- Bellingham £25m
- Ighalo £10m

Out
- Smalling £15m
- Lingard £20m
- Jones £10m
- Rojo £5m
- Dalot £20m

NoPace

+ Sancho 120, Grealish 50, Ighalo 12, Mouassa 20

- Pogba 85, Smalling 15, Rojo 3, Pereira 10 (loan to buy), Dalot 10 (buyback clause), Lingard 18 and another loan for Sanchez

Threw in Mouassa as the left-back because there's rumours about him, and if Dalot is leaving I think we'll sign a left-back and roll like this:

LB - Shaw, , Williams
RB - Wan-Bissaka, Williams, Laird

but that's the shakiest name there, could be one of 20 left backs really

RedDevilRoshi

Sign

Sancho - £100M
Bellingham - £25M
Zakaria - £45M
Ighalo - £20M

Outgoings

Smalling - £20M
Jones - £10M
Rojo - £5M
Lingard - £25M
Gomes (loan)
Chong (loan)

Garry Buck

Can’t see us getting Sancho yet. Have w feeling he will sign a new Dortmund contract. If he impresses even more, it will be harder for us to get him.

macheda14

I don’t agree with the people who don’t think there will be a summer window this year. As soon as they decide what to do with finishing the season clubs in dire financial situations will be crying out for a transfer window. Many will look to their players as a way to make the money necessary in order to continue existing.

One thing I think you will see is clubs with the finances to buy players taking their time and waiting until the club they want to buy from are so desperate that they’ll sell for cheaper. Instead of clubs overpaying towards deadline day, they’ll be paying less.

I don’t agree with the people who don’t think there will be a summer window this year. As soon as they decide what to do with finishing the season clubs in dire financial situations will be crying out for a transfer window. Many will look to their players as a way to make the money necessary in order to continue existing.

One thing I think you will see is clubs with the finances to buy players taking their time and waiting until the club they want to buy from are so desperate that they’ll sell for cheaper. Instead of clubs overpaying towards deadline day, they’ll be paying less.
anyone who thinks there won’t be a transfer window is simply wrong.

It would be somewhat ridiculous for the PL not to have a transfer window, but absolutely essential for the football league to have a transfer window as have their players will be out of contract on 30 June.

very bizarre opinion for anyone to have.

goodness knows what’s going to happen in the actual window, all bets are off. There’s opportunity for us to have a great window as there will be more clubs needing to sell than usual.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No way you shift Jones. You're stuck with him forever.

So far I think we'll see Werner and definitely a CB come in.

The outs I would expect are Lovren, Lallana & Origi. Shaqiri is another possibility.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Hope our fans are mentally prepared to deal with Sancho not joining. Getting Griezmann vibes here.

Coutinho - Chelsea
Willian - Tottenham
Werner - Liverpool
Koulibaly - Man City

Nigel Refalo

I think sancho is not certain as many might think..

In:
Zaha 60m Max for us
Grealish 50 to 55m
Ighalo 10m
Bellingham 30m loan him back

Out:
Lingard 15 to 20m
Smalling 15 to 20m
Sanchez loan

croadyman

I think sancho is not certain as many might think..

In:
Zaha 60m Max for us
Grealish 50 to 55m
Ighalo 10m
Bellingham 30m loan him back

Out:
Lingard 15 to 20m
Smalling 15 to 20m
Sanchez loan
Yeah reports the last few days from sources like Ornstein have made me feel less confident.

Bondi77

Sancho
Bellingham

Romo
Smalling
Sanchez (any takers?)
Joel Pereira

sparx99

Out - £108m
Sergio Romero - £5m
Diogo Dalot - £35m (rumoured price to PSG)
Marcos Rojo - £5m
Chris Smalling - £18m
Andreas Pereira - £15m
Jesse Lingard - £25m
Alexis Sanchez - £5m

In - £335m
Jadon Sancho - £100m
Harry Kane - £200m
Jude Bellingham - £35m

Net - £227m

Squad

De Gea
Henderson
Grant

AWB
Laird

Lindelof
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Jones

Williams
Shaw

Fred
Matic
McTominay
Pogba
Bruno
Bellingham
Garner
Gomes

Sancho
Chong

Rashford
James

Kane
Martial
Greenwood

I reckon that team wins the league.

Bondi77

Out - £108m
Sergio Romero - £5m
Marcos Rojo - £5m
Chris Smalling - £18m
Andreas Pereira - £15m
Jesse Lingard - £25m
Alexis Sanchez - £5m

In - £335m
Jadon Sancho - £100m
Harry Kane - £200m
Jude Bellingham - £35m

Net - £227m

Squad

De Gea
Henderson
Grant

AWB
Laird

Lindelof
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Jones

Williams
Shaw

Fred
Matic
McTominay
Pogba
Bruno
Bellingham
Garner
Gomes

Sancho
Chong

Rashford
James

Kane
Martial
Greenwood

Geez,
What are you smoking?
What club in their right mind would pay 5mil for Sanchez and why would he leave with the monster contract he is on.
25mil for Lingard??????
Romero is going nowhere as he and the club are happy for him to be no.2
Henderson will only be happy with the no.1 spot.
If we could just get Rojo of the wage bill we will be doing cartwheels.
If Kane leaves us and stays in England it will be with whoever pays the most so we have a 25% chance I suppose.

sparx99

Geez,
What are you smoking?
What club in their right mind would pay 5mil for Sanchez and why would he leave with the monster contract he is on.
25mil for Lingard??????
Romero is going nowhere as he and the club are happy for him to be no.2
Henderson will only be happy with the no.1 spot.
If we could just get Rojo of the wage bill we will be doing cartwheels.
If Kane leaves us and stays in England it will be with whoever pays the most so we have a 25% chance I suppose.
I reckon you could get £5m for Sanchez from the UAE, USA or Chinese leagues. If not, let him leave on a free transfer to help whichever club he joins pay him closer to his current wage.

Lingard would easily get £25m. He's being linked with Arsenal for that fee. If Grealish (one season of Premier League football) is worth £50m+, Solanke was sold by Liverpool for £19m after 27 appearances and 1 goal. Dan James cost us £15m from the Championship. Bellingham is touted at £35m. Obviously, the pandemic has shifted the market and who knows maybe prices across the board collapse but its not an unfair fee for a player his age and with his experience.

Henderson is under contract with us so he can be no2 playing in the league cup and FA cup. If not sell him for £30-40m and keep Romero. Kepa went to Chelsea for £70m so thats the minimum we shoud be getting for him.

Rojo may well be a minimal fee but even minimal fees should be £3-5m these days. Darmian is maybe a good comparable and he was sold for about £2.9m I think.

If Kane stays in England it would only be us he could sign for. I don't see how City could afford him (we outbid them for Fred, Maguire and Sanchez). Liverpool have Firmino already. Chelsea need a striker but I don't see Kane going to another London club.

Mostly, I was having a bit of fun though.

Nickelodeon

Out - £108m
Sergio Romero - £5m
Marcos Rojo - £5m
Chris Smalling - £18m
Andreas Pereira - £15m
Jesse Lingard - £25m
Alexis Sanchez - £5m

In - £335m
Jadon Sancho - £100m
Harry Kane - £200m
Jude Bellingham - £35m

Net - £227m

Squad

De Gea
Henderson
Grant

AWB
Laird

Lindelof
Maguire
Tuanzebe
Bailly
Jones

Williams
Shaw

Fred
Matic
McTominay
Pogba
Bruno
Bellingham
Garner
Gomes

Sancho
Chong

Rashford
James

Kane
Martial
Greenwood

If a club paid 25 million pounds for Lingard, then I don't believe they should survive.

Bondi77

I reckon you could get £5m for Sanchez from the UAE, USA or Chinese leagues. If not, let him leave on a free transfer to help whichever club he joins pay him closer to his current wage.

Lingard would easily get £25m. He's being linked with Arsenal for that fee. If Grealish (one season of Premier League football) is worth £50m+, Solanke was sold by Liverpool for £19m after 27 appearances and 1 goal. Dan James cost us £15m from the Championship. Bellingham is touted at £35m. Obviously, the pandemic has shifted the market and who knows maybe prices across the board collapse but its not an unfair fee for a player his age and with his experience.

Henderson is under contract with us so he can be no2 playing in the league cup and FA cup. If not sell him for £30-40m and keep Romero. Kepa went to Chelsea for £70m so thats the minimum we shoud be getting for him.

Rojo may well be a minimal fee but even minimal fees should be £3-5m these days. Darmian is maybe a good comparable and he was sold for about £2.9m I think.

If Kane stays in England it would only be us he could sign for. I don't see how City could afford him (we outbid them for Fred, Maguire and Sanchez). Liverpool have Firmino already. Chelsea need a striker but I don't see Kane going to another London club.

Mostly, I was having a bit of fun though.
Fair enough mate,
We do seem to pay overs but sell for unders

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
In
Sancho - something around £105m, Bellingham £25m (with some convoluted options) but loaned back to Birmingham for the season

Out
Genuinley think we will struggle to offload a lot of players given their high wages - probably quite a few hang around for a season to run their contract down

Smalling perhaps £15m
Rojo perhaps £5m
Periera £10m

net spend about £100m

Wages roughly in line with this year (presuming sancho gets paid rought what smalling + Rojo were on and bellingham gets about what Periera was on)

I think nobody will pay even half sanches wages so he will return and as a result we wont buy Ighalo

Squad
GK: De Gea, Romero, Grant
CB: Maguire, Lindeloff, Bailey, Jones, Tuanzebe
FB: AWB, Shaw, Williams, Dalot
CM: Mctominay, Pogba, Fred, Matic
AM: Fernandes, Lingaard
Wide: Sancho, Martial, James, Mata
CF: Rashford, Sanchez, Greenwood

loaned or getting a few minutes if they stay mostly in league cup or europa
Perieria, TFM, Laird, Garner, Bellingham, Mejrib, Gomes, Chong

Players in Bold are players I could see going if an offer came in but given the financial pressures clubs are under this season i think they will hang around for another year - but most of them to go by the summer after

Relatively few changes but as I say given the current situation and possibly with games being played till August then only a couple of weeks till the next season starts I am not expecting lots of deals to happen - especially as if anything wages might reduce and I dont see many players moving for a pay cut when they can run their contract down

DSG

Out:
Pogba: 85-95m
Smalling: 20m
Rojo: minimal
Sanchez: loan, with us paying partial wages
Andreas: 10-15m
Dalot: 15-25m
Romero: minimal

In:
Sancho: 120m
Ighalo: minimal fee, 2-3 yr contract
Grealish or Saul: 60m
Bellingham: 30m

Net Spend: $70m or so.

Squad deadweights:
Jones
Lingard

I know that some people believe that the Maguire / Lindelof partnership is not good enough, but the stats say otherwise (same with the eye test, I would argue.). With Bailly, Tuanzebe, Jones, Shaw and Fosu-Mensah able to cover, I highly doubt we will buy a CB.

Sancho is the dream, and everything else is gravy. I do believe that Woodward will likely overpay if he has to for Sancho.

I think the Pogba ship has sailed. Will he go in the summer? Maybe not. But he will go in the next two transfer windows. What people need to understand is that his contract ends in the summer of 2021. The club has an option for an additional year, taking us to 2022. They won't let an asset like Pogba walk, and I highly doubt he will sign a new contract in 2022. Activating the club option will delay a sale slightly, but 6 months or so, but I don't think there is a chance he stays beyond January 2021.

If Pogba leaves this summer, I do believe we'll make a play for Saul, as he really fits our system. He can play as part of a midfield 3 as either a deep playmaker or box-to-box, or even as a 10.

I know positivity is scarce here in the Caf, but we should all be looking at this summer as a great opportunity for the club. Our financial strength in a crisis/pandemic scenario will mean we will be one of the few buying clubs this summer. Mid table La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 and Bundesliga teams will be trying to offload their higher wage players to deal with the loss of revenue. Teams that have young assets like Brescia's Tonali, Rennes' Camavinga may be willing to part with these players at lower transfer fees.

eltigreFalcao

People listing 5+ departures and 5+ arrivals, I believe they're not aware of the current market situation. For me Sancho is a possibility, definitely a desired transfer, but it could simply not happen due to negotiations with BVB and financial reasons. I couldn't predict his incoming this summer, but maybe in the next two windows. Rather, my say would be:

In:
- Grealish for no more than 50m. No doubt can play in the right side of the attack
- Young midfield hopeful in the Bellingham mould, but I just dont see the interest in him raging up out there
- Maybe a CB if we sell all of Jones, Smalling and Rojo, nothing fancy, not either a panick buy

Out:
- Smalling
- Rojo
- Ighalo, wont be extended as Sanchez joins the squad full time next season
- Chong/Garner/Gomes on loan, maybe

Next season squad:
gk: De Gea, Romero, Henderson
cb: Lindelof, Bailly, Maguire, Tuanzebe, [Jones/new CB]
fb: AWB, Dalot, Shaw, TFM, Williams, r: Laird
cm: Matic, Pogba, Fred, McTomminay, [new MF], r: Garner, Galbraith, Puigmal
am (includes wings): Mata, Bruno, Pereira, Lingard, James, Grealish, r: Gomes
fw: Rashford, Martial, Sanchez, Greenwood, r: Chong