charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
1st Liverpool
2nd Man City
3rd Man Utd
4th Chelsea
5th Arsenal
6th Leeds

This is obviously being done before anyone makes and signings but right now I don't see who City buy that makes up that ground on Liverpool who albeit themselves I think we drop a bit. Both us and Chelsea should be a lot closer. Spurs will self destruct under Mourinho or he'll end up prioritising the EL. Arsenal look like they're headed in the right direction but who knows and then I've gone for an outside bet on Leeds to be next seasons Wolves/Sheffield United

ROFLUTION

Feck it, I'll bring some rare optimism

1. United
2. Liverpool
3. City
4. Chelsea
5. Wolves
6. Spurs

An injury free Bruno and some reinforcements and we should finally be able to compete. If Chelsea can bring in Havertz and Werner, I guess its not impossible for us to bring in similar quality and make a great first XI.

United58

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United
Tottenham
Arsenal

Think our Europa exploits will completely feck us for next year - three weeks between the final and the first game of the new season!! We need loads more squad depth, there's obviously a lot Ole doesn't (rightly) trust. Our great young squad will be a year older, with only Matic, De Gea and Mata receding.

Chelsea have to challenge given the extortionate money they've spent over the past few years, feels like Abramovich is moving his chess pieces on a scrabble board again.

City's depth will see them outlast Liverpool in a hectic, congested season (transfers pending).

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think we could surprise a few people next season with the caveat being we sign Sancho and a couple of others to bolster the squad. With that in mind I'm going optimistic;

1- City
2- Utd
3- Pool

4- Chelsea
5- Spurs
6- Leicester

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Pointless doing it before the window closes but if I had to guess now

City
Liverpool
United
Spurs
Chelsea
Everton

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea have to challenge given the extortionate money they've spent over the past few years, feels like Abramovich is moving his chess pieces on a scrabble board again.
Our net spend is nothing compared to Utd in recent times, even when you include this years transfers.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Too early to predict at this stage when only few transfers has been conducted. If United get Sancho, Grelish, and a utility type backup player then we should challenge city and Liverpool. Unfortunately, even if we will have the best squad in Europe, it won’t be enough to win the league. If we are serious, give our squad incorporating, MMM, Bruno, Sancho, Pogba, AWB, Hajibreil, AWB, Williams, etc., to Pochettino or Naglesman. We will be playing delicious football.

NIck789

1. Manchester United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Pool(Hopefully they wont get as lucky as 19/20)
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

The bottom 4 of the top 6 will get stronger and all the top 6 will be taking points off each other. United will scramble to the top. :drool:

Eire Red United

City
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leicester.

Expect the top 4 to be a lot closer together this year, surely those Scouse bastards can’t have another season where everything goes their way and City aren’t the force they were, but surely they will break the bank this summer now FFP has been shown up for the joke it is.

League is really there for the taking next year.