Arsenal

DevilRed

city
pool
chels
Manchester United
spurs
gunners

Injuries and depth will dictate this at the end of the season though. Whoever gets lucky with those will almost definitely finish higher.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Chelsea
United
City
Liverpool
Portugal 2 Wolves
Arsenal

Josh 76

I'm so out of the loop regarding transfers but why are so many people confident on City? Miles behind Liverpool last season and another disappointing CL campaign. What's changed? Is their defence really sorted now?
I'm thinking the same
They were dreadful last season and have signed Ake (squad player) and Torres (is he better than Sane).

Augero and Fernindino are on their last legs and Silva has left.

There strongest 11 doesn't frighten me like it use to. Can see them battling for 4th.

DRM

Isn't it better to have a poll?

Anyway, here is my prediction, think Arsenal will pip us to forth:.

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Man utd
Wolves

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
right now with no further business

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Arsenal
United

If we get Sancho, 5th. If we get Sancho, a CB & a left back, 3rd or 4th.

We have the worst coach of the 6, in fact we have arguably the worst coach in the league, that makes a big difference. I know you’ll say “well we got 3rd last year” but look at the points tally, most years that points total gets us 6th or 7th. The teams around us will be better this season. We need reinforcements.

Wolves, Leicester & Everton will be lurking around.

Last edited:

Robertd0803

1. If not us I dont care as long as not Liverpool.
2.Dont care.
3. Us.
4. Dont care.
5. Dont care.
6. Dont care.

I dont see us as being higher than 3rd if we dont add one more at least.

red4ever 79

I'm thinking the same
They were dreadful last season and have signed Ake (squad player) and Torres (is he better than Sane).

There strongest 11 doesn't frighten me like it use to. Can see them battling for 4th.
Sane didnt play last year, which hampered them as they lacked options and quality. Torres although not at the level of Sane is a tidy little player. Ake is a squad player as you stated, however being as they had to continually play either Fernandino at CB or Cancelo at some times, I think Ake will provide good cover. Obviously Silva has left, but I think they are placing more reliance on Foden this year. To say Aguero is on his last legs when he scored 16 goals in 24 appearances is quite a statement

Liverpool on the other hand have signed a Greek lb, who is likely only going to play in cup games, and no one else I think.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
City
United
Chelsea
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal

But then teams like Everton, Wolves, Leicester..

laughtersassassin

Liverpool
City
Chelsea
United
Spurs
ARSENAL

We have done nothing to retain our third spot and City haven't done enough to close the gap to Liverpool.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham

RkkMan

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
Arsenal
Spurs
Utd
If we get Sancho reckon we get 4th but as it stands I`m seeing a repeat of 18/19 and Ole won`t last till Christmas.

BorisManUtd

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Spurs

Sancho coming would maybe change things. Same with Thiago to Liverpool, Partey and Aouar potentially to Arsenal.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Arsenal game just finished (1st PL game of the season), window still 3 weeks from closing.

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Wolves

Not really put too much thought into this but my thinking is below:

City - They'll make a few more signings before window is shut, De Bruyne and Laporte missing for large chunks of last season hurt them massively but I think they will have enough this season with the added motivation to take the title off Liverpool.
Liverpool - It's tight between them and City but I think they'll have a few more injuries this year that will slow them down.
United - Best of the rest, but still a fair bit off the title. Very small squad is the big concern but still think we have the strongest 11.
Arsenal - Actually think they'll be the surprise this season, they are starting to look stronger and I think they've spent wisely this summer.
Chelsea - Too many changes to their first team will result in an inconsistent start to the season, will finish strongly but just miss out on Top 4.
Wolves - Was tight between Spurs and Wolves but I'm expecting Tottenham to have a mid season implosion. Wolves will benefit with a top 6.

Last edited:

SalkinA

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Tottenham
6. Arsenal

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Missed this earlier somehow.

Liverpool
City
Chelsea
Man United
Arsenal
Wolves/Spurs/Leicester

IMO: Liverpool haven't strengthened but haven't weakened either. If they tweak their system a little (as they did last year) and get their motivation back, they'll end up like last year. City haven't changed enough to stop dropping silly points. For Chelsea, it depends how well and quickly their new signings will fit in, but this looks like future contenders material to me. I have United just behind, as I think they'll drop more silly points. Arsenal seem to be building well, so I'm betting on sufficient consistency to make it into fifth. For sixth, I have no idea where Spurs, Leicester, and Wolves really stand, but I think none of them will be consistent enough to finish higher.

Ready to be proven completely wrong. :wenger:

Irwin99

I'm thinking the same

I'm guessing Laporte being back and if he's injury free it helps the defence a lot but that still doesn't quite seem enough.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. United/spurs
6. United/spurs

ti vu

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea