Predict the Top 6 20/21 in order

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
We have an additional striker now - Vinicius (signed from Benfica, where he scored 18 goals in 33 appearances).
Vinicius is very very mediocre. If he's playing regularly as a starter for you you'll be in trouble. He's a decent poacher but he is utterly useless in buildup play.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Vinicius is very very mediocre. If he's playing regularly as a starter for you you'll be in trouble. He's a decent poacher but he is utterly useless in buildup play.
I've no idea what he's like. But the point is that we now have additional options. Last season we had only Kane (and Son who could also play as out-and-out striker if needed). Now we also have Bale and Vinicius.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I've no idea what he's like. But the point is that we now have additional options. Last season we had only Kane (and Son who could also play as out-and-out striker if needed). Now we also have Bale and Vinicius.
The point is that if you're relying on him you'll be disappointed. Kane and Son are valuable because they are both elite creators as well as finishers. Vinicius averaged something like 15 passes per game for Benfica and had a mediocre conversion rate. If he's getting regular minutes you can kiss top 4 goodbye. He's not an adequate backup.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs/Everton
4. Everton/Spurs
5. Chelsea
6. Arsenal
7. Leeds/Leicester/Villa
8. ^^^
9. ^^^
10. Utd.

SecondFig

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Utd
Arsenal
Wolves

Can't see Liverpool being as good this year, Chelsea have spent big (though unless they improve their defence it might not help much), and Arteta seems to be genuinely improving Arsenal...
I take it back - based on how we've all started, I'd expect something more like;

1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. Arsenal
  4. Everton
  5. Chelsea
  6. Spurs
Leicester or Wolves might break in too, I think we'll be top-10 with Ole gone by January

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Feck it, this season is going to be a mad season so I'm going for a wildly optimistic prediction.

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. City
5. Everton
6. United

Poch

Supports
Spurs
Liverpool
Spurs
City
Chelsea
Everton
Aresnal

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Liverpool
City
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton

The top 4 places are going to be very competitive, even more than usual, with 8 teams in contention, including United and Leicester City.

pixel

Liverpool
City
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Everton

The top 4 places are going to be very competitive, even more than usual, with 8 teams in contention, including United and Leicester City.
Chelsea will pip you to top 3. Agree with the others.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Spurs will probably win it all, Liverpool might get ahead of Everton, and Chelsea will take the final top four place. Arsenal and City the rest? Yes.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Surely we aren’t allowed to make predictions now it has started?

Blood Mage

1) Liverpool
2) Spurs
3) City
4) Chelsea
5) Arsenal
6) Everton

United 7th

VanGaalyTime

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Leicester
Wolves
Aston Villa
Manchester United

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Yet again I bump this thread, so a majority can find their post and consider whether football is for them. :angel:

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Now i have more clear picture.

Liverpool (please no)
Spurs
City
Chelsea
Leicester
Everton

United
Arsenal
Wolves
Saints

Villa
West Ham
Leeds
Palace
Brighton
Burnley
Newcastle

Fulham
Wba
SU

With current squads and managers. Who knows what will happen in january and who will and when sack their manager

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Still got nearly 30 games to go. More information on the season will lead to better predictions :)

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
Manchester United
Spurs
Arsenal

I expect lots more injuries in next two winter months so Spurs will fall away, as will be surprised if they keep Son and Kane fit all season. Utd, City who have more depth to climb the table. Race will be much closer than I would have predicted at the start of the season. Liverpool and City had problems with injuries already.

Can revisit thread end of January and see which teams have key players left able to play by that stage... (If there is a Euro's thread that will also be interesting, through France probably favourites due to depth even if almost all the whole normal first team can't play.)

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. United

Tough to decide who will finish higher between Spurs and Arsenal - going with the former but not confident either-way.
Still quite confident about this line-up - Liverpool far and away the best team and will walk it again in the end, though clearly not as decisively as last season. Bastards.

City should really finish lower given their poor start, but over the season I can't bet against them taking second.

Chelsea finding form now, maybe they take second but I think third is right.

Spurs are doing even better than I expected (and I expected them to do well compared to last season), but right now they seem reliant on Son and Kane and they will inevitably get injuries - see them third or fourth.

Arsenal and United are both meh, neither should be top four. Leicester I don't think will last the course, nor any other outsiders.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
All the people putting Everton above us 5 weeks ago sums up why these types of threads are priceless. Football fans are the most reactionary people in the world.

lex talionis

Liverpool tops the league, again. I seriously doubt United will crack top four. Maybe, but at who’s expense?

Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
City
United
Arsenal

Statue of Limitations

Chelsea are being overrated on here in my opinion, LCFC underrated though I don't think they finish Top 4.

1 - Spurs
2 - Liverpool
3 - Man City
4 - Man Utd

5 - Chelsea
6 - Leicester

We have more than enough about us, nobody looks very convincing and we are at least the 4th best team on paper with everyone fit.
Chelsea have flattered to deceive in my humble, I think they hit a very bad patch and tumble down the table.

Shout out to Everton who may feature in this to greater than the 7th I currently have them.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

I think United can finish top 4, not beyond us but can’t see us getting into top 2 (so no real progress).

Liverpool
Chelsea
City
Spurs
United
Leicester

Would be my guess.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Liverpool
Chelsea
Spurs
Man. City
Man. United
Leicester

7th-10th will be very intereresting I think especially if europa goes down that low. Not sure Arsenal will even finish as high as 8th this season given Everton are improved and despite today Southampton are a good team aswell.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. United
4. Spurs
5. Leicester
6. Chelsea

DRM

City
Liverpool
Man Utd
Leicester
Spurs
Chelsea

tomaldinho1

1. United
  2. City
  3. Liverpool
  4. Spurs
  5. Chelsea
  6. Arsenal
I'm going for it! United sign Sancho on deadline day and the league is much more open, all teams dropping points to each other. United crash out of the CL early and concentrate on the league, Frank's Chelsea crumble, Jose shithouses his way into the top four and Liverpool have a couple of injuries which derail their season. The bitter pill to swallow is City finally win the CL and the papers declare pep a genius despite the fact it's taken him about gazillion pounds to do it outside of Barca.
Not trying to blow my own horn here but...aside from Sancho on deadline day.....I really really hope I am wrong on the last point though