Predict the Top 6 - 2022/23 Official Edition.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
1. Man City
2. Spurs
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. Arsenal
6. Man Utd

Sadly, I wouldn’t even consider 6th a failure for us. The squad just hasn’t made any ground on the ones that finished above it last year.

Lyng

1. Man City
2. Tottenham
3. Liverpool
4. Chelsea
5. Man Utd
6. Arsenal

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We've never been so lowly rated by the majority going into a PL season.

Reddy09

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. United
5. Arsenal
6. Chelsea

Havak

Pokemon master
1. Man City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
4. Chelsea
5. Man Utd
6. Arsenal

No real surprises such as a Leicester or West Ham breaking into that 'big six'. Boldest prediction really is Spurs taking third, if Kane stays of course.

I do think it will be close between Chelsea and United. We really need a couple of signings before I can see us having enough quality in midfield and depth in attack.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
1. City
2. Liverpoo
3. Chelsea
4. United
5. Spurs
6. Arsenal

I think 4 5 & 6 will have a 1 game swing. It will go to the last couple of games for them positions

Leftback99

I'll do some counting later on bit it does really feel that way scanning over the predictions.

Combination of the Ronadlo and De Jong situations I would think.
It's a weaker squad than last season at this point so it's pretty fair.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Sadly, I wouldn’t even consider 6th a failure for us. The squad just hasn’t made any ground on the ones that finished above it last year.
Considering the squad now has ETH as manager I would say that helps to make up more ground than any signings we could have ever made.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Greenwood, Cavani, Matic, Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Henderson for Eriksen, Martinez and Malacia. Yes it's weaker while all our rivals have strengthened.
Henderson never played.

Mata used sparingly and offered very little.

Lingard is not a loss and offered very little.

Matic was on his last legs and was dreadful last season.

Cavani played 20 games last season and scored 2 goals.

Pogba was injured for half of the season and is very clearly toxic for the dressing room, him leaving is for the best.

Greenwood is the only big loss to the team especially as he is a massive young talent.

Eriksen, Malacia and Martinez signing along with ETH as the new manager is a massive improvement from last season.

ETH being the new manager is the biggest glaring difference to strengthen the team, and if you can't see that then it's not worth debating.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. United
6. Arsenal

Leftback99

Henderson never played.

Mata used sparingly and offered very little.

Lingard is not a loss and offered very little.

Matic was on his last legs and was dreadful last season.

Cavani played 20 games last season and scored 2 goals.

Pogba was injured for half of the season and is very clearly toxic for the dressing room, him leaving is for the best.

Greenwood is the only big loss to the team especially as he is a massive young talent.

Eriksen, Malacia and Martinez signing along with ETH as the new manager is a massive improvement from last season.

ETH being the new manager is the biggest glaring difference to strengthen the team, and if you can't see that then it's not worth debating.
If you think the squad is stronger at this point for a season where we have a game nearly every 3 days, then in your words "it's not worth debating".

Sancho missing today and we're down to bare bones. Managers aren't miracle workers.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
If you think the squad is stronger at this point for a season where we have a game nearly every 3 days, then in your words "it's not worth debating".

Sancho missing today and we're down to bare bones. Managers aren't miracle workers.
Yes but Sancho being missing, of course Greenwood would normally come in, but other than him, who would play instead? Lingard didn't offer anything that Elanga doesn't which for both of them is not much and Mata didn't have the legs anymore to play a full game and be effective.

Yes managers aren't miracle workers but they help massively. You're being melodramatic if you think most of the players that have left would help us perform better this season.

Leftback99

Yes but Sancho being missing, of course Greenwood would normally come in, but other than him, who would play instead? Lingard didn't offer anything that Elanga doesn't which for both of them is not much and Mata didn't have the legs anymore to play a full game and be effective.

Yes managers aren't miracle workers but they help massively. You're being melodramatic if you think most of the players that have left would help us perform better this season.
The point is we did have Greenwood and the other's hence it's a weaker squad as I said. And it's a more demanding season so numbers will matter. Anyway I'll stop derailing the thread.

redshaw

1. Man City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Spurs
  4. Chelsea
  5. Man Utd
  6. Arsenal
Hope I'm wrong about us finishing outside the top 4. Certainly think ETH is capable of a very good points haul with what's available and Spurs Chelsea are gettable. City and Pool might find it's more difficult with the odd key player leaving.

Leftback99

FiveThiryEight have us 6th (same order I went for), 3 points above Villa for what it's worth.

devips

1. Manchester United

2. Manchester City

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

5. Chelsea

6. Totte
nham

Amarsdd

1. City (they'll win but don't think they'll as dominant as last seasons)
2. United (think we'll surprise a lot of people, esp. those who has been judging us based on the last season which was an outlier. Also I have red-tinted glasses on)
3. Liverpool (here's hoping its their drop off season in their "cycle", also Mane is a big miss)
4. Spurs (Conte)
5. Arsenal (same as last, be in touch of the 4th place most of the season)
6. Chelsea (Tuchel is showing signs of imploding and I don't see him lasting the season)

This is based on the teams doing reasonable business by the end of the transfer window. I expect City to be clear at the top and 2-5 being pretty tight.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We've never been so lowly rated by the majority going into a PL season.
More than any other previous season post Fergie you just don't know what you're going to get from us. I feel rival fans see last season as our true level whereas United fans obviously hope ETH can get more out of a squad that finished 2nd in the league a year ago. Only time will tell who ends up being correct we really could finish 3rd a lot closer to the title winners than we have been previously (while still not being in contention) or as low as 6th

One thing I am confident about though is there's not a chance in hell of Arsenal finishing top 4, let alone higher like some of their fans have them :lol::lol::lol:

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. United
6. Arsenal

Statue of Limitations

1 - City
2 - Chelsea
3 - Manchester United
4 - Arsenal
5 - Spurs
6 - Liverpool

City will stroll it like 2 years ago.
2/3 will be close, leaning Chelsea as we might start slow as we get used to new system.
4/5 close - Arsenal have strengthened, will be close with Spuds.
I think Pool will collapse this season but they still have enough for top 6.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We won't do better than 6th with the squad as it is. If we sign a few more players before window shuts then 3rd to 5th is doable still.

As it is now though...

City
Vermin
Spurs
Arsenal
*Chelsea
*United

* For both Chelsea and United who both have work to do in the market still you feel.

ManUnitedCanuck

As it stands currently I’d go:

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Chelsea
United

unfortunately

AlexiV

Supports
FCB
United
Spurs
City
Arsenal
Chelsea
West Ham

Going all-in on a weird season due to the world cup smothered between with us on top at the end and a Liverpool total collapse, stranger things has happened :devil:

Robertd0803

As things stand right now being realistic.
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Chelsea
5. Us
6. Arsenal

Top 4 (well 3rd and 4th) will be the tightest its ever been. Too many teams for too few spots.

In an ideal world.
1. Us
2. Dont care.
3. Dont care.
4. Dont care.
5. Dont care.
6. Dont care.