Predict the Top 6 - 2022/23 Official Edition.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
  1. City
  2. Liverpool
  3. Spurs
  4. Arsenal
  5. Chelsea
  6. United

Dannn411

As the squads stand right now:
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
6. United

TheLiverBird

Why you asking when the poster has literally given you his top 6 and reasons? Or do you need them to tell you again :confused:
Because it’s a football forum open for discussion where we can ask questions and query peoples responses like we’d do down the pub??

VincentNguyen

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Man Utd
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. Westham

3th 4th place will be compettion between us, Spurs and Arsenal. Chelsea is done this year

TheLiverBird

Like I said if ETH has the squad performing to the potential it had a couple of years ago then yes. On paper last season spurs didn't look like they could finish above us in August just like this year everyone has decided we are 6th best. We are purely judged on last season, which is fair. Last year we added Ronaldo, Sancho, varane then we have those who will come in this window. It's a big IF but if ETH takes this squad to their best levels we will finish above those 2 teams. Chelsea haven't been good in the league for a while now I believe we have finished above them 3 times out of the last 5 years. They are a great cup team but haven't been great in the league.
Thats fair enough mate, I can see the excitement building with ETH and tbf I think it’s warranted as he is a good manager! Good enough to get passed a stronger Conte Spurs side and Tuchel Chelsea side is yet too remain but I do feel he could well be something different to what United has seen managerial wise since Fergie

PoTMS

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. United

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United
6. Chelsea

Top 2 are nailed on, Spurs have good depth. Other than that it is hard to say. I think West Ham could be a surprise also.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
On a serious note enjoy the win.

Always used to enjoy the shield irrespective of what anyone else says. Also nice to beat city and get some momentum early.
Meh, it’s still just a friendly. Looking forward to next weekend for the real football to start again.

Roboc7

Liverpool
City
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
United

4th to 6th is our level, if we’re very lucky with injuries and a few play out of their skin we could finish 4th but realistically 6th seems more likely.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
City
Spurs
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
United

EDIT: 5-8 bracket comprising United, Arsenal, West Ham + a random overachieving team

EDIT2: @duffer thanks.:)

Last edited:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
That's 4.
Yeah, sorry… I’m not sure what happens in the 5-8 bracket (United, Arsenal, West Ham + the usual surprise package), I’m not even sure that is important at all?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. United
6. Chelsea

Top 2 are nailed on, Spurs have good depth. Other than that it is hard to say. I think West Ham could be a surprise also.
West Ham have finished 6th and 7th last two so think the surprise element has gone now...unless the surprise is them finishing 14th or lower. Or a Moyes team actually winning something.

Wilt

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Chelsea
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal
6. United

Blood Mage

1) City
2) Liverpool
3) Spurs
4) Chelsea
5) Arsenal
6) United

Almost the same top 6 as last season with Spurs finishing above Chelsea this time, unless we pull two excellent signings out of the bag in the next couple of weeks. Then maybe we have a shot of finishing above Arse and Chelsea.

Chief123

1st - Man City
2nd - Liverpool
3rd - Man Utd
4th - Spurs
5th - Chelsea
6th - Arsenal