Predict three players Newcastle will sign

James Tarkowski £100,000 p.w.
Axel Witsel £160,000 p.w.
Alexandre Lacazette £200,000 p.w.

All on a free.

Irrational.

We’re suddenly going to see an influx of players whose ‘dream’ it was to play for Newcastle and want to join the ‘project’.

Zlatattack

There are a lot of good freebies and players on the final years of their contract.

I mean just from us they could likely sign Donny, Lingard and Martial.

ThatDutchPerson

Supports
FC Groningen
Isco
David Neres
Julian Draxler

Honorable mention to Vinicius Junior because he seems the typical shiny flair player a new oil club would attract even though it would hardly improve them.

Josh 76

Depends who the manager is. They’ll have the same problem as us though in that FFP will hamper them more than it has City etc. They’ll not be buying people like Mbappe but the lesser tier players in the PL like Zaha, Maddison, Dunk etc are probably viable.
I heard Simon Jordan say they can easily spend 500m without any FFP issues. It's because they have been running in profit over the last few years.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Martial
Coutinho
Navas

The Salah calls are baffling. No way is he leaving dippers in his prime. Some of you need a reality check.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Lingard, Coutinho, Origi

It'll be of that ilk. Coutinho i think has been bang average since Lpool days.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Martial
Coutinho
Navas

The Salah calls are baffling. No way is he leaving dippers in his prime. Some of you need a reality check.
I think theres also an element of remembering these owners are a little more hamstrung than Roman and the Sheikh were at the time of buying. FFP and that bollocks. I think the talk of Haaland, Kane, Mbappe, and that stuff is nonsense

RedCurry

Neymar/Mbappe, because Qatar rivalry
Coutinho, because one cannot have enough Brazilians
De Ligt, because they will want a long-term captain

GBBQ

The Newcastle fans will be back on the streets protesting if any of that lot are their "statement of intent" signings.
They're not going to go out and sign Neymar and Mbappe in January. Bearing in mind they're 2nd from bottom in a league where at least 3 big teams will miss out on Champions League each year. They're going to need to build year on year, I think they said the aim was a PL in 5-10 years so the first few seasons will be to reinforce with PL quality players.

Chelsea had a good team and CL qualification prior to the Abramovich money so it wasn't such a hard sell to get big players to join but even still you were taking United's cast offs in Veron. City had to bring in the likes of Benjani and Corluka when they first got rich.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Lenglet
Sterling
Kane

eventually

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
In January :
Lacazette
Dembélé
Kalvin Phillips

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Surely Martial will be enticing for them. They could be chatting to Pogba as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martial
Coutinho
Navas

I think people have totally forgotten even Man City took about 3 or 4 years to get going.
Newcastle are starting from a lower position, and aren't suddenly seducing any top names to the NE.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The likes of Zaha, and a couple of players currently money grabbing in China.