Predict three players Newcastle will sign

Wilt

With no Champion’s League for the next 3 or 4 years at the earliest ….think they’ll struggle to sign the very top players.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
It’ll go exactly like the City project did. Will only really kick off when they get CL.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Think your 3 is a good shout. Lots of other good names on the list, guys like Tarkowski, Coutinho, Kamara, Auoar, Toney, Neves, Aaron's, Bissouma, Onana all worth a mention as well I think as sensible options for Stage 1 of the process.
On old jug ears yes please and for silly money too - we have a sell on ;)

Toney - £100 mill please :D

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
On old jug ears yes please and for silly money too - we have a sell on ;)

Toney - £100 mill please :D
Bad news for you guys is he's out of contract at the end of the season, so another reason why he could be shrewd.

Saying that, they'd be welcome to come in for a big money bid for Rob Holdini! If I were them though I be testing Arsenal's resolve to keep a hold of Saliba in the summer.

I'd like Toney for Arsenal as a Lacazette replacement but we'll be further down the pecking order again probably. :(

Blood Mage

They will start like City did and sign mostly mid-tier footballers before they start targeting the superstars and hot prospects.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Boubacar Kamara (They like young French players, contract's up and he plays DM and also CB which they need.)
Lingard/Coutinho (playmaker type that scores goals outside of box which they lack)
Onana ( Dubravka might never play again, Darlow had long covid and championship quality. They'll definitely sign a goalkeeper to stay up..)

Tarrou

I will personally drive Lingard, Phil Jones and Mata to the الساحة الرياضية المباشرة arena.
that would be an awkward drive though mate

Ole would be like hey lads, we've sold you to Newcastle and this bloke from redcafe has offered to personally drive you all there cos he thinks you're shit

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Depends on who they install for DoF. If they do what City began doing they might stockpile players who are good but not great. It would make a lot more sense for them to buy huge prospects if they can't entice top class players, and then get some reliable characters in as well.

Bellingham, Ousmane Dembele, Onana.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Buy 3 get 3 free

Lingard
McFred
Mata
Phil Jones
Martial

Martial, Coutinho, Koulibally

Those 3, a midfielder & a full back would massively change their fortunes. With Conte at the helm they’d be in a great position to attract players in the Summer.