Predict three players Newcastle will sign

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
They will target best players of clubs who are not among best clubs and who don't have chance (at that moment) to go in top club. So players like Zaha, Belotti and Maddison come on my mind. Maybe Traore, Alli, Jimenez, Antonio....
Also there are few from top clubs who don't play and would go there like Donny, Oxlade, Werner, Lacazette, Bernardo Silva....

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I am sure they will buy from other clubs as well but from our players they will have interest in the likes of Martial, Lingard, and DvB

TheLiverBird

Bale aged 32

Coutinho aged 29

Zaha aged 29

Possibly even Adama Traoré aged 25

Players that could set the tone for the next step up for a few seasons atleast

King Kay

Supports
Chelsea
Divok Origi
Ross Barkley
Todd Cantwell

I'm thinking they'll talk a big game but start slow for a couple of transfer windows. I see these three definitely happening in the next two windows. Very good players on the periphery of top clubs, the best players of mid - relegation level teams and the top talented youth products from the top clubs looking for consistent playing time will be their targets for the next two years.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Coutinho, Rodriguez, Lewandowski (paying silly money for the latter to us, so we can get Haaland as his rightful heir.)

LazyGoal

They will buy 11 new players comme January.

Hendersson
Koulibaly
Van de Beek
Lingaard
Pogba
Adama Trore
Raphina
Coutinho
Zaha
Madisson
Trippier

+ Conte as coach.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
They will buy 11 new players comme January.

Hendersson
Koulibaly
Van de Beek
Lingaard
Pogba
Adama Trore
Raphina
Coutinho
Zaha
Madisson
Trippier

+ Conte as coach.
:lol: :lol:

Wow...

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Mbappe
Haaland
Pogba

Conte as Manager

While that sounds like a troll at first, I don't think it can be wriiten off as a possibility entirely. All these 3 players are expected to move next summer, and none of them would command an astronomical transfer fee. For the Saudis,this could be a once in a lifetime occassion to make the shock move of the centuries, establishing themselves as Day 1 topdogs, skipping the whole build-up phase sheninigans outright. After all, humble beginnings don't seem to be a bin Salman thingto begin with, and if he enters the stage, he'll surely won't want to play second fiddle to his puny little nieghbours.
I could totally see that happen:lol:

Pickle85

Mbappe
Haaland
Pogba

Conte as Manager

While that sounds like a troll at first, I don't think it can be wriiten off as a possibility entirely. All these 3 players are expected to move next summer, and none of them would command an astronomical transfer fee. For the Saudis,this could be a once in a lifetime occassion to make the shock move of the centuries, establishing themselves as Day 1 topdogs, skipping the whole build-up phase sheninigans outright. After all, humble beginnings don't seem to be a bin Salman thingto begin with, and if he enters the stage, he'll surely won't want to play second fiddle to his puny little nieghbours.
I could totally see that happen:lol:
Absolutely no chance whatsoever. Mbappe seems to have eyes for nobody but Madrid, Haaland wants a big club and Pogba would likely move abroad. While the Saudis can pay big, Newcastle doesn't give players anything like the kind of commercial platform that the truly big clubs do. Yet.

Giggsyking

They will go after a backbone, a goal keeper and my guess will be Pope or Henderson. A defender and my Guess Tarkovski, a midfielder and my guess will be Barkley, and a forward and my guess will be Martial.

Steve 007

Press are reporting (probably BS).
That they want
Lingard,
VDB,
Martial,
Bailly from us.

So for £125 million in January would you let them go?

I would

I think 30 for Lingard would be great although we won’t get that with his contract. 30 for VDB, 45 for martial and 20 for Bailly would be superb.

El-Manos

Press are reporting (probably BS).
That they want
Lingard,
VDB,
Martial,
Bailly from us.

So for £125 million in January would you let them go?

I would

I think 30 for Lingard would be great although we won’t get that with his contract. 30 for VDB, 45 for martial and 20 for Bailly would be superb.
Newcastle are loaded now, not mentally challenged.

Steve 007

Newcastle are loaded now, not mentally challenged.
Totally true but all 4 of them improve their team. It’s a stepping stone process they can’t sign any superstars in Jan, they need averagely good players to step them up.