Premier League 16/17 Predictions Competition

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
http://bbc.in/2auxV1S

Just found the following Predictor on BBC. I know we've had similar competitions in the past but they have taken someone managing it, this predictor will do the hard work for us.

Predict the exact score and win 40 points. You get 10 points for the correct result (win, loss or draw).

I've set up a RedCafe league - http://bbc.in/2auxV1S . Pin is a512ll

2016/2017 Predictions League Champion: @Venkman24

Last edited:

DanNistelrooy

Bumping this as it got lost in the Pogba excitement. 17 players in so far, I'm sure we can get more...

RU Devil

I'm in. This'll probably be easier on everyone than last year's version (props to those who ran it last season). BTW, any prizes this year? I know last year was a shirt.

Nanook

http://bbc.in/2auxV1S

Just found the following Predictor on BBC. I know we've had similar competitions in the past but they have taken someone managing it, this predictor will do the hard work for us.

Predict the exact score and win 40 points. You get 10 points for the correct result (win, loss or draw).

I've set up a RedCafe league - http://bbc.in/2auxV1S . Pin is a512ll
Before each weeks games tag everybody in a message then delete it, I think everybody will get the alert to remind them but the thread won't be bumped.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I'm in as well - useless as I am at making predictions in football :D

Week 1 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Week table post week 1 is below.

Someone advised I tagged everyone who has entered in a post but not everyone has used the same username as their Redcafe username. Will have to just bump the thread each week (anyone else feel free to bump in case I forget).

DanNistelrooy

@JinnerJamie @Luzhniki2008 @Trigg @Kentonio @panz @roonaldo78 @ZAGREB RED @Mr. Ant @Ritish Talwar @aseru @DimitriusFalcao @FireballXL5 @kpeeteer @Nanook @RU Devil @SalfordRed1960 @Venkman24 @drdoityourself @JosDeVos @rahumeelne @endless_wheelies @donkeyfish @Antisocial @Panther @RedPed @bosnian_red @Kubalionzzale @Aussie_Red_Devil @Keeps It tidy @suheilsworld

Bumping this before the weekend's games. I've managed to tag about half the players in the league but not everyone used the same usernames.

Let me know if your username isn't tagged above and I can add you to the list. Then if someone bumps this thread each week by copying the usernames in the list above.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Sucky week one, only managed to get the United and Swansea results right. Decided to go for a crazy high scoring one this week! :D

Stormsurfer21

@JinnerJamie @Luzhniki2008 @Trigg @Kentonio @panz @roonaldo78 @ZAGREB RED @Mr. Ant @Ritish Talwar @aseru @DimitriusFalcao @FireballXL5 @kpeeteer @Nanook @RU Devil @SalfordRed1960 @Venkman24 @drdoityourself @JosDeVos @rahumeelne @endless_wheelies @donkeyfish @Antisocial @Panther @RedPed @bosnian_red @Kubalionzzale @Aussie_Red_Devil @Keeps It tidy @suheilsworld

Bumping this before the weekend's games. I've managed to tag about half the players in the league but not everyone used the same usernames.

Let me know if your username isn't tagged above and I can add you to the list. Then if someone bumps this thread each week by copying the usernames in the list above.
Can I still join? I played the first week too, but I wasn't aware of this league.

Week 2 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Venkman24

Lineup Prediction League Runner-up 2014/15
Didn't get an alert either and they're all ticked in alert preferences.

Week 3 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Venkman24

Lineup Prediction League Runner-up 2014/15
Thanks! 6 exact scores somehow. Probably get 0 this week.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Just a reminder that only first five (or is it ten now?) tagged Caftards get an alert. So, from the above post, vast majority will receive nothing.

Also, editing tags in old post wont work either.