Premier League 16/17 Predictions Competition

Week 5 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Apologies lads I completely forgot about this last week as I was away (ended up with a 0 pointer as a result!).

Here is the table after week 5. Just seen the comment about reminders only working in groups of 10 so I will do those now

Week 6 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Bit of a last minute update (Friday night football caught me by surprise). Here is the table after week 6... Reminders to come

eggwithsideburns

I missed a few weeks of this and I think its too late to catch up now. Thanks for reminding me about it still :)

Nanook

I've been trying since yesterday and have tried all different combinations but it keeps saying the details don't match so think I'll give up
Are you using your email or username to sign in? Signing in with my username has never worked for me so maybe just try your email and password.

Luzhniki2008

I used to sign in using the google+ option. Looks like BBC no longer allows doing that. It is asking me to sign up again, so I used the same email ID as before to sign up but the new account shows I'm not a part of any league. I'm not sure how to link my "old" account to the new one (although it's the same email ID).

EDIT: Never mind. Figured it out.

Last edited:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Oohh, turns out you can do your predictions for the game week even once some of the games have started (obviously you can't predict on those current games though).

Week 7 League Table

DanNistelrooy

I'm sure we're all glad that Premier League football is back this week, here is the predictions league table after week 7... And we have a new leader - Special Juans - does anybody know what their username is on here?

Reminders to come shortly

Week 8 League Table

DanNistelrooy

Here is the predictions league table after week 8... Special Juans still in the lead - does anybody want to claim that username?

Reminders to come shortly