Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

RashyForPM

Great goal.

I was going to say well done on the celebration but it was a piss-take and he just hugged everyone after.
Tbf, Barnes came to him and it would have been proper awkward if he told him to eff off. It was a good celebration.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Great goal.

I was going to say well done on the celebration but it was a piss-take and he just hugged everyone after.
If I remember correctly he hugged one player only and then told the others to just went towards to kick off instead of hugging and celebrating.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Maddison is not offside.

What's up with the celebration? A dig to the PL rules about celebration?
I've always been confused by this aspect of the rule. Two players who are definitely distracting defenders are well off but because the person who ends taking advantage of that is not, it's somehow OK. Complete nonsense but that's just my opinion.

Classical Mechanic

Ah well maybe I don't see it.
He needs to get better but he’s been one of Chelsea’s few reliable players this season. The likes of Pulisic, Havertez, Kovacic, and Werner haven’t turned up at all yet. A lot of his key passes come from corners but he’s probably the best in the league at it and Chelsea have scored from many.

Deery

Dreary
Barnes must be a real thicko to walk over and hug Maddison after being sushed away

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I think Leicester can finish above Chelsea 5th or even 4th if they don't have injuries. They have about the same XI as last season means they have very good teamwork and communication on the pitch & dressing room. Sometime if you have good or positive season previous season, it's important to build from that season by keeping the same team. Not to mention their squad is filled in with good balanced squad, young & experienced players.

RashyForPM

As they were walking back to their own half there was a few more hugs.

Not a big deal as the "rule" is uber-dumb.
Yeah asking people who see and play football with each other every day not too celebrate together is just plain stupid. As for setting an example, everyone knows they are in a bubble already.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Yeah asking people who see and play football with each other every day not too celebrate together is just plain stupid. As for setting an example, everyone knows they are in a bubble already.
They were all up against each other in the box literally a few seconds earlier, that's why it is so silly.

They'd be better off flashing up some sort of written message (eg "Don't go to Tesco with your whole family you feckwit") when a goal goes in.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Doing a Nigel De Jong on someone like Azpilicueta would probably have terminated him :lol:
I get what you say but flying kicks are not typical in martial arts. Just make good visuals in movie. A stamp downwards on a standing leg is the easiest way to break a leg.
My point still stands. His intent was to take the ball and the player out, not to break his leg.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Clean sheet and an away win in a derby. Happy days in the duffer household!

I get annoyed during games but not after (and certainly not when we've won!).
I suppose winning at 10 man Fulham and being delighted sums up how far Chelsea have fallen.

Sylar

Leicester play some great stuff
Barnes is fun to watch
They Just not getting the final ball to Vardy correct

It's either behind him or wide so he has to adjust and can't run straight to goal without breaking stride

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
You mean the Covid test? Not got the results yet but I'm 100% convinced I've just got a cold, I already feel a bit better than I did (and I didn't really feel that bad in the first place).
Glad to hear you are feeling better. The result is a bit slow isn't it?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Glad to hear you are feeling better. The result is a bit slow isn't it?
Thanks but I'm really fine. Felt a bit silly going for the test but made the mistake of telling my mum I had a cough! Only stress I'm feeling is trying to convince her (on the phone) that I'm fine but I keep coughing when I speak to her so she thinks i'm at deaths door.

They said the results would take about 72 hours and I took it on Weds night so I'm expecting monday.