Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That was some individual brilliance from the crossbar

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It's amazing how much benefit of the doubt Liverpol get from the Premier League refs. Thiago won a ball several minutes ago with his right foot high up, and no foul was called. Recently, Mane pushed Tarkowski on the back as the ball was going out for a goal kick, and no foul was called. In both of those situations, I've expected the ref to blow the whistle courtesy of how refs act in our matches.

VivaRonaldo85

This Liverpool performance so far tonight reminds me of another team from the North West who play in red from the last few seasons. Flat as a pancake, devoid of attacking ideas versus a low block, and with an outstanding goalkeeper to bail them out of trouble. I’d say only Robertson, Mane and Fabinho are playing anything like their levels.

You start to think has the last 3 seasons of the intense Klopp pressing and overall play burned them out? You also think that no other side or manager in the league is affected more by an empty home stadium.

Carragher in commentary sounding like Gary Neville of the last few seasons too.

Finally, lucky moments now starting to go against them (the Mee error leads to Origi hitting the bar rather than the back of the net like last season).

All in all, long may this continue! Come on Burnley.