Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
This is mint. Back to normality, at least when it comes to football for now. Please let this be a huge meltdown.

always_hoping

Wonderful stuff, Burnleys first win in Anfield since 1974 and Liverpool finally lose a home game. I did remark earlier about Burnleys decent record in Anfield since Klopp arrived but like everyone else didn't see them winning.

The irony that winning goal in Liverpools unbeaten run was a penalty.

Lee565

Makes it more annoying that ole didn't go more for it at Anfield last sunday and paid them a bit too much respect

Cloud7

This is the sort of title defense I hoped they would put up. Long may it continue.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The worst part for Liverpool won't be the loss but rather how smug Dyche and Barnes will be in the post match interview.

UDontMessWith24

Get away from that first 11, which they didn’t have to do much last season, and all of a sudden you’re left with Shaqiro and Oxo Chambo and Origo.

DavidDeSchmikes

Klopp mentions Man Utd getting more penalties than him, only to see Burnley get awarded their first of the season

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Next six Premiere League fixtures for Liverpool

Spurs (away)
West Ham (away)
Brighton (home)
Man City (home)
Leicester (away)
Everton (home)

Realist81

They lost their "invincibles" run to Watford in spectacular fashion, so why not?
I live near Burnley, a lot of my mates are Burnley fans. It just tickled me that the scouse lost their mighty run to them, especially with how one of the Liverpool fans in the group talk about Burnley. Lord but he's been insufferable for the last couple of years, bet he's getting some abuse right now! :drool::lol:

Reactions: Mr Pigeon

Okey

I love the ABU media. They're what I hang on to for relevance in these lean times. It'll be interesting to see how they report the dippers' next game. Burnley will give them a very different challenge from us and I expect them to struggle again.

Called it! That should have been us last time out, which would have been so much more satisfying. Anyhoo, I'm going to enjoy this result like I'm enjoying this season. Gonna be a proper roller coaster ride.

nikineil

Losing your unbeaten home streak that's lasted about 10 years or whatever to a Burnley penalty. That'll sting a bit.

It was a festival of crosses akin to our Moyes horrorshow versus Fulham. How are they less creative with Thiago in midfield now?
Its because he slows the play down so much. Not much different to when Matic plays for us.

Redfrog

Wow there goes their home record to bloody Burnley.

are liverpool potentially going to end up fighting for 4th spot, seriously they ain't winning the title this season and are in a downward spiral.
No wins in 5. Scored 1. Every game look the same for them. At this rate they will be piped by Arsenal soon.