Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

Haddock

An incredible improvised, outside of the boot lob from Ndombele.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Wilder will be furious with play of that sloppiness in their own half, but what a beautiful finish.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Unreal we've now got the 2nd best defence in the league considering how awful we were at the back for pretty much whole of last season. Just need Man. City to play Leicester again and clean sheet trophy is ours.:lol:

(I know we've played 3 games less but one of those is at home to Newcastle so I'm hopeful!)

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
That was some terrible play from Sheff Utd giving the ball away and shocking defending. Let Spurs off the hook.

Bojan11

Ramsdale is the biggest clown in the prem. Nearly £20m for him, Bournemouth were laughing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That's the flukiest goal I've ever seen.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Good finish for sure.

Ramsdale dosen't half fall down like a tree, reminds me of the way Paul Robinson used to dive. Sure Spurs fans will remember him as a decent keeper (before the bad England error) but he also had major issues getting down to low shots from outside the area.

Ramsdale isn't exactly the most mobile moving around his box.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ramsdale is the biggest clown in the prem. Nearly £20m for him, Bournemouth were laughing.
Thought he was one of the reasons Bournemouth went down from what I saw of him.

Sheffield should've asked for Romero once Henderson wasn't coming back.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
He was literally just trying something.
He was trying to score, he scored, it was hardly a fluke, if Bruno scored that you would be wanking all over yourself man.

To me a fluke would take at least a deflection or lucky bounce he was clearly trying to get it on target.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
He was trying to score, he scored, it was hardly a fluke, if Bruno scored that you would be wanking all over youself man.
I think he was literally just trying to put it in a dangerous area and it somehow looped in. Good goal but a fluke.

Wilt

Closed down by 2 defenders and he scored ...pick that one out