Premier League Fixtures 16th - 23rd

VivaRonaldo85

They’re a team who have solely relied on their front 3 for goals in the last two successful seasons, in particular Salah and Mane. Stop that and you stop them and hey ho, look what’s happening now.

Feels like a time warp back to the good old days again.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What's with Klopp resting several key players tonight. He's not going with a full-strentgh side on Sunday is he?
Don't think it would make a difference right now. Shouldn't have played Origi but would Mane or Salah score that chance in current form? I don't think so.

It's on Klopp and the players. Come of them have really let their heads drop recently.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Sky doing their best to convince us how good this Liverpool side have been over 3 or 4 years

4 years ago they finished 17 points behind Chelsea
3 years ago ok they made the UCL final but they finished 25 points behind City only getting top 4 on the final day IIRC

They've had 2 exceptionally good seasons
True

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I see Alisson couldn’t use his god like positioning to save the penalty. Funny that. Thought he could cover every angle

el3mel

The hell, didn't watch the game. Can't believe they lost the strike that had been going for over 3 years or so against Burnley out of all teams. :lol:

el3mel

Hopefully Spurs finish them off, so they become a top 4 contender and we can focus on challenging City for the league.

Le Red

Seriously speaking, if you get a Tuchel or similar in now I'm give you a chance of winning the league. The players are doing a great job, just need some direction other than 'give it Fernandes, lad'. I would love Ole to be given a five year contract here and now! Love it! :)
I absolutely fail to understand why this nothing coach is so overrated around here.
Tuchel that is.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
If they lose to Spurs next week, given United are playing Sheffield Utd and City are playing West Brom, they would be fecked? They’d be 7 points behind City who’d have a game in hand on them and 9 points behind United. No chance from that point in my opinion.

Elpidios

A big loss for Man City, however, they have quality back-up players ready to step-in.

This year's title race has taken another twist in the tale.

city-puma

A big loss for Man City, however, they have quality back-up players ready to step-in.

This year's title race has taken another twist in the tale.
Yeah. KDB has performed on high level for them already several seasons. They will have to cope with the unavoidable situation that KDB gets more injuries and/or dropped form. But they have a squad in one of the greatest depth in league. I feel they could still grind out the results. Just hope they can start dropping points here or there.
The league now is like the wild world of Africa. All predators are smelling the blood in the air and want to hunt and take a share.