Premier League Game Week 17

Ekeke

Great hard working type performance from Bournemouth to get the win. A moment of quality on the Gosling finish too. Big credit to Billing, Lerma and Gosling the hard working and competitive midfielders, they ground out those 3 points from Chelsea. I like Ramsdale in goal too

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
If McGoldrick could finish that’s an easy 4-0. Good performance and another big 3 points

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I am sorry but Callum Hudson Odoi is so overrated. Far too much hype around him, but the youth tarts in our fanbase will disagree. They can't handle any criticism of youth. But i ask this, what has he done since he got his new contract? Nothing

mu4c_20le

Why did Rodgers mess with the lineup? Their squad depth isn't that great

PoTMS

Are Norwich affiliated with Liverpool or something? Bend over for Liverpool but taken points off Leicester and City.

DavidDeSchmikes

Why was Iheanacho taken off after 39 minutes? and I see another former Dortmund manager doing Klopp a favour?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Are Norwich affiliated with Liverpool or something? Bend over for Liverpool but taken points off Leicester and City.
Funny the way the world works. Unfortunately I know a Liverpool fan who masquerades as a Norwich fan and is the gobbiest little twat on earth.

KennyBurner

We could be 4th if we win tomorrow and beat Watford next week. Chelsea definitely wont beat Spurs. Interesting turn of events giving our terrible luck this season.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Why did Rodgers mess with the lineup? Their squad depth isn't that great
Brendan 'Brent Brentan Brentinho Dodgers Dodgy Envelopes Rogers' Rodgers meet Redcafe. The fans that loved your antics at Liverpool. Redcafe fans meet the above. :p

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Thought you were talking about United for a moment :lol:
haha nah. I like to see youth as much as anyone, but i can also be man enough to criticise them. Some of our fanbase go batshit if you refuse to praise the youth week in week out. And I said at the time, we should have sold CHO for the £45m or whatever Bayern bid, he's worth nowhere near. I like him as a player and there is potential there, but i think he is far too overhyped right now

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Apparently new manager bounce is a real thing. Nice to see Chelsea slip. Hope we take our chance for once

vodrake

Chelsea lost 4 out of the last 5 PL games now, Lampard bounce seems to be over

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Win tomorrow and next Sunday and Spurs take points off Chelsea and we go into Christmas in the top 4. Who'd have thought it.

Gasolin

Apparently new manager bounce is a real thing. Nice to see Chelsea slip. Hope we take our chance for once
Not for that many games but it’s good to see Lampard struggle and if Ole goes back on a win streak we can look up and see how far we can go.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Chelsea style has been secretly sussed for a while now.
Frank needs to change it up
Woefull stuff, miracle Bournemouth arn't ahead.
Chelsea will score 2 soon and win.
Bournemouth have been shocking!
You just know Chelsea are going to win this after those missed Bournemouth chances.
Interesting series of posts.

Is Frank getting the same flak as Ole has been or are Chelsea fans more forgiving?

Inigo Montoya

From the games so far I'd say they are deserving of it. Have to keep it up though obviously.
Deserving ahead of who? If a team finishes ahead of them and that team is say; Burnley for example. Does that mean Burnley don’t deserve it on the basis if their artisanal style?

If they get into the top 6 then they’ve earned it by being the 6th best side. That’s sport

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Interesting series of posts.

Is Frank getting the same flak as Ole has been or are Chelsea fans more forgiving?
We look more like a team with a manager in first premier league season now, lost most creative goalscorer in the summer and replaced with our youth and potential.

Not really surprising to me, mean reversion. Didn't expect to be in top 4 this season.

Our home record has been poor especially though recently and Lampard needs turn terrible run of form around.

Inigo Montoya

We look more like a team with a manager in first premier league season now, lost most creative goalscorer in the summer and replaced with our youth and potential.

Not really surprising to me, mean reversion. Didn't expect to be in top 4 this season.

Our home record has been poor especially though recently and Lampard needs turn terrible run of form around.
What’s the feeling among match going fans?

Deery

Dreary
Quite a lively game for something I thought would be dogshite...

Inigo Montoya

Funny the way the world works. Unfortunately I know a Liverpool fan who masquerades as a Norwich fan and is the gobbiest little twat on earth.
I know an Ipswich fan who used to spunk off every time Liverpool were on. I don’t see him these days. Probably drowned in his own semen