Premier League game week 5

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Surprisingly watchable game so far. Gray deserved somebody being on the end of that.

Deery

Dreary
I think Danny Ings will score in this game if anything falls nicely to him..

Deery

Dreary
Can’t believe they let McGinn play on with a concussion, haven’t they heard to double impact syndrome?

Gazza

I have Danny Ings in my fantasy team, hope he starts getting a few goals for Villa, think it's just the one penalty so far.

Deery

Dreary
Could be trouble for Villa with that concussion, didn’t Mourinho’s girl get the sack for the same thing?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m not worried about Liverpool for some reason. I feel like they will taper off toward the later part of the season. Their football is very intense and demanding on the players and they did not really strengthen their squad this summer.
Maybe you should be, seeming as though they keep drilling teams effortlessly.

Yet I keep seeing United fans saying they'll "drop off" seemingly based on some sort of lack of understanding of the context of last season's collapse, and their key players "almost" being 30.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the lack of goalscorers will hurt City this season.
Stands out a mile. Although they won it last season without a striker too.
Although someone will try and argue Jesus is one.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Needed a goal that half really. We don't have much from the bench whereas Villa have some good quality to bring on if needed.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
End to end in the Villa Everton game, but no goals so far, unfortunately. Matty Cash has been horrible with his crosses - Ings will have a few words with him at half time, and Everton could have used a better 9 today to get on the end of some good through balls and crosses.

Doucoure is everywhere.