Premier League game week 5

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ashley Young’s back baby. With a head of hair

pascell

Adama this, Saint Maximus that. Bailey’s top of the midtable winger food chain, trust me.
Edit: might be injured
Adama will never make it at a big club, there's a reason why Barca let him go so young. He's just a speed merchant that has a purple patch now and again and people fall for it thinking he's a great player.

Offsideagain

Can believe Southampton didn’t get a penalty and Walker a red card. If it had been the other way around, City would 100% got a penalty and Saints a red.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Did anybody see the Liverpool game today.
My stream wasn't fantastic, but around the 30th minute or something, that LB of theirs seemed to completely take out Benteke in the box before Jota missed that sitter.

Was I seeing things, or did VAR not even look at it...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Took a while to see the Kyle Walker incident, but it simply looks like their man is stretching in for it, and is already on the way down.

As much as I hate City and would love it to have been some outrage I can't see it.

Would be interested in seeing the Liverpool one though.

LDUred

Cash is a good right back. Could do a lot worse and we need a bit of competition in that spot.

Deery

Dreary
Don’t know how Sky and Leon Osmon can sit and say it’s a grey area nothing is grey about it a double concussion can kill, sort it out!

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Cash is a good right back. Could do a lot worse and we need a bit of competition in that spot.
[/QUOTE]
Said it last season would make a top quality backup…
He was bought from Forest iirc. What that demonstrates is that sending our promising youngsters like Laird and Garner can pay dividends. Why pay shed loads for Cash when we are developing our own?

Deery

Dreary
He was bought from Forest iirc. What that demonstrates is that sending our promising youngsters like Laird and Garner can pay dividends. Why pay shed loads for Cash when we are developing our own?
[/QUOTE]
Cause he’s better..

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Cause he’s better..
[/QUOTE]
He looks ok. But he’s not under the spotlight as much. He makes as many mistakes as he makes good runs. Wouldn’t say he’s better than Laird

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Jimmy Greaves has died.

I'd imagine they'll do something as a tribute before Spurs v Chelsea.

You feel he deserves more than a minutes silence but probably not enough time to plan anything else.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That goal was too easy. No closing down from any player, not just McFred.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Utd turning it on now. Their only strength (forwards) have woken up. 1-1.