Premier League game week 5

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
The only goal Chelsea conceded this season was the penalty at Anfield.

I wouldn’t say they have incredible defenders either, maybe Thiago Silva but he’s 36. I’ve never seen a team be so solid without world class defenders, it’s crazy. I’d be surprised if they don’t win the league this season

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion

I wouldn’t say they have incredible defenders either, maybe Thiago Silva but he’s 36. I’ve never seen a team be so solid without world class defenders, it’s crazy. I’d be surprised if they don’t win the league this season
It's all done in the midfield.

Ollie Derbyshire

5 at the back and two very good midfielders in front of them help.

Redlyn

Silva is playing like a world class defender. Beast mode.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.

Christensen and Rudiger are great.

Dansk

It's clear that Kane had expected to be done with Tottenham by now. He's phoning it in this season.

mu4c_20le

Lukaku is just as good at defending as he is at attacking. Guess he's really improved after all

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout

Their wing backs pin back opposition full backs, and their midfield screens most attacks through the middle and wins the ball back very quickly. You can try a long ball over the top, but that CB unit is a good combination of fast, physical and experienced. Plus, Mendy has been making some great saves .

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Is it just me or Nuno has turned Spurs into Wolves of London?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Teams should match up with Chelsea’s system and play 3 at the back. Will be interesting to see what Pep does at Stamford Bridge next week