Premier League game week 5

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
The only goal Chelsea conceded this season was the penalty at Anfield.

I wouldn’t say they have incredible defenders either, maybe Thiago Silva but he’s 36. I’ve never seen a team be so solid without world class defenders, it’s crazy. I’d be surprised if they don’t win the league this season
Christensen and Rudiger are two of the best cbs in the league easily. Christensen is a confidence player which is his biggest flaw but in form I’d take him over 95% of the leagues cbs.

Teams should match up with Chelsea’s system and play 3 at the back. Will be interesting to see what Pep does at Stamford Bridge next week
If he hasn’t learnt from his mistakes he will play without a striker against us like he always does. That man loves 4-6-0.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
I was surprised when Chelsea bought Lukaku and sold Tammy Abraham instead of Werner. Every time I watch Werner, he has been abysmal for Chelsea.
Try watching him and ignoring his shooting. He does some amazing work.

Bole Top

people will say it's only Tottenham but still.... they bossed them. simply untouchable tonight.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Ah shit. Spurs would be Spurs. Puts us second place on alphabetical order. Why did I trust Spurs for the last 5 minutes? :mad:

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
We have much better attack than Chelsea (arguably we have the best attack in EPL right now), arguably our defense is also better than Chelsea's but they have a world class midfield with incredible depth of talent and I have to say - they look way more likely to win the league than we do.

p.s. I don't believe Tuchel to be much better tactician than Ole. Clearly Tuchel built a more balanced team but as far as specific games, Ole has beat Tuchel. Regardless, I think if we had another manager we would still be inferior with current squad because we haven't respected the importance of strong midfield enough.

Stacks

Christensen and Rudiger are two of the best cbs in the league easily. Christensen is a confidence player which is his biggest flaw but in form I’d take him over 95% of the leagues cbs.

If he hasn’t learnt from his mistakes he will play without a striker against us like he always does. That man loves 4-6-0.
Man stop.

Winrar

Spurs looked better in the first half but as expected Chelsea got the goals when it mattered.

Hard to see too many teams score past them let alone getting points, only goal they conceded in the league so far is a penalty

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Chelsea are the team to beat, they look complete in every department.
Got the job done without ever looking spectacular. Spurs were disorganised beyond belief. Our win at West Ham was as good IMO. They were better organised than Spurs by a mile