Premier League Gameweek 1 (9th, 10th, 11th August)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Could very well be a fiasco if they don't let the game go on when in doubt. Hopefully they're sufficiently briefed about how they have to change their decisions and behaviour because of the presence of VAR.

I've no doubt that the handball rule will be doing my head in the entire season.
Think they're too thick to be educated:lol:

It will be entertaining for sure when it's not our teams playing.

Nick7

Nice, hope you prove the doubters (myself included) wrong. Seems like everyone has you down for 20th!
I think Sheffield United will do well this season. I mean compared to expectations. I think they're the most likely to stay up.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Thank feck football is back.... wouldn't be surprised if I want it to feck off again by Sunday :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
You'll make top half...probably.
You'll end up 7th, with Klopp having nervous breakdown due to VAR no being friendly to him. He quits the job right before European Championship to take Republic of China NT only to realize they are not in Europe. Your next manager is Jose. Hi there

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
You'll end up 7th, with Klopp having nervous breakdown due to VAR no being friendly to him. He quits the job right before European Championship to take Republic of China NT only to realize they are not in Europe. Your next manager is Jose. Hi there
You know I actually think we could end up with Mourinho one day.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I’m so happy it’s back. Arsenal, please don’t return me to an existence of crushing disappointment.

R'hllor

You know I actually think we could end up with Mourinho one day.
Just imagine, refreshed JM manager of Liverpool, this place would be heaven for you, you wont have one Amadeus type running around, whole squad of them. You thinking about creating some Liverpool related thread? ops to late, they already created it for you.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol:

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The idea of a broken Klopp being replaced by, let's face it, an even broker Jose, excites me to no end.

And broker is a word. Yes, yes it is.

macheda14

Who else is struggling to decide whether to watch the match tonight? It’s the season opener and I have missed football, but it’s inevitably going to be a Liverpool win and I don’t want that to be my first taste of the season.

SATA

Wolves will be fitter than most teams having played in the europa campaign a couple of weeks back. And we go there next week :mad:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Who else is struggling to decide whether to watch the match tonight? It’s the season opener and I have missed football, but it’s inevitably going to be a Liverpool win and I don’t want that to be my first taste of the season.
I’m that desperate for football that I’ll watch anything, even if it’s Liverpool 5-0.

Just imagine if they lose :drool:

Jacko21

Not a struggle. Not watching.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Hppefully a bit of drama to kick start the season. Hon the Norwich.

Seriously though, 5, maybe 6 nil to Liverpool.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I’d go Fabinho, Keita,/Ox/Lallana, don’t need 2 from Hendo Fabinho and Gini, although I wouldn’t be opposed to it being Gini
Liverpool are going to win tonight by a large margin of goals regardless of the team they put out.

Don't you feel the slightest bit guilty destroying a newly promoted outfit, one full of hope and promise and a partially sober Delia Smith, to the point they may never recover?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

Liverpool will really struggle tonight. Believe.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Yep, we’ve been marked down as finishing 20th already but we trust our LMA manager of the year ;) Already made it known that we will continue to play our way and I can imagine BL being a tough fixture for most teams this season

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can't tell you how much I hate that midfield in a game like this.

Edit: The bench is great.

BlueHaze

Gonna keep an eye out for Godfrey and Aarons. I think these two will make it far.