Premier League Gameweek 1 (9th, 10th, 11th August)

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus that was a shite game. Leicester didn't seem up to much offensively and Wolves need a better striker than Jimenez.

Absolute banter from Ceballos. Kicks the ball away after it goes out then is up to the ref pointing at his wrist for full time :lol:
Absolutely loved that! The refs never add the time on either. Very smart. :D

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Christ that was a shit game. Newcastle look absolute crap, don’t think their signings will do much this season. Look more dangerous with Perez and Rondon in it.

TrustInOle

Was it my eyes deceiving me or did the City players yesterday look like all had a yard extra of pace than at anytime last season?
Now i know these two are very fast, but on one occasion Walker made up a 30 yard sprint past the opposition fullback, before he could even turn to follow the pass, and on countless occasions, sterling looked like a man possessed.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
That Chelsea lineup is a who's who of who?
I would bite your hand off for a draw looking at our team. Come on Lampard prove me wrong...

At least our bench looks comparatively decent.

MsNuno

Supports
Wolves
A very tired performance from us although was good to go ahead for the whole of one minute 30 seconds before var ruled it out. A point probably fair neither team played particularly well.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
10 minutes of chelsea playing actual sarriball, with lampard :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wan Bissaka and Maguire already having an impact

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This game will fizzle out after about 70 minutes with the amount of energy the players are putting in.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
So funny watching some of these Chelsea players start. Likes of Barkley, Mount and Abraham are just not top six footballers.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Zouma has been awful. And just looks like an awful defender in general

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Good watch. AWB and Chelsea’s general play were the highlights.

United’s midfield and Chelsea’s defence are issues.

90 + 5min

First and most... whats wrong with the pitch. Ball is going so slow.

Second. We have to do some changes. Tactics or playerwise dont matter. We are allowing them too much space. And reason for that is Rashford being very poor like Lingard and Pereira. They are getting overrun all the time. I personally would like to see Matic and Young instead of Lingard and Pereira to calm thing down.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He would have been amazing in a Mourinho side. Strong, pacey, and reads the game well. Sadly this ball playing stuff just isn't his strong suit.
It's not even about that. He's constantly making bad decisions, and he's constantly tackling by going down with his legs opened up. It's like nobody taught him how to play his position. Really weird because i don't remember him being anywhere near this bad