Premier League Gameweek 1

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very, I would have rather he went to Wolves as he also had that offer but he chose the Fulham project.

Im assuming he's using them as a trampoline to jump to a top 6 club.

I hope he does well! I wish he stayed with us.
Yeah, I suppose it makes a bit of sense in that Fulham might be an easier club to move on from. Neves probably didn't plan on staying at Wolves as long as he has so far.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
Are Fulham renovating their stadium? There looked like loads of empty seats in the stand with the camera.

Nick7

This “new style of refereeing” that Sky kept harping on about last night really is just a way to give less free kicks against bigger teams isn’t it?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I don't want to get ahead of myself because its still early but Palhinha fits like a glove in England . Looking good so far!

SportingCP96

Supports
Jesus how was that not a foul after Palhinha won the ball back! the feck kind of reffing is this

Phil

Ref letting Liverpool foul all day, how I've missed the PL

Anustart89

Pereira's going to get booked for moaning about Liverpool never being called on pulling Fulham players back, while the slightest of tugs on Liverpool players instantly get called. Can't say I've missed this part of football being back.

Nick7

Yep, Liverpool getting free kicks for things Fulham players are told to get up for.

justboy68

Referee giving everything against former United man Pereira in favour of the scousers. Normal service resumed. Ridiculously bent performance from the ref so far.

SportingCP96

Supports
Ok their is a clearly double standard on calls going on here.....

90 + 5min

Fabinho and Thiago have licence to do what they want. Different year. Same refereeing.

mu4c_20le

No wonder Liverpool fans think Matip is oen of the best defenders in the league. He can freely obstruct anyone who tries to run past him.

Anustart89

"Listen here guys, I make the calls and I'm going to give them to Liverpool all day so just stop moaning and deal with it, okay?"

Superden

fabinho must get away with more fouls than anyone else in the prem

Eplel

Don't know who's the bigger liverpool fan in this game, it's either the ref or the commentators.