Premier League Gameweek 10

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I won’t say you deserved to win. Son had the easiest chance to score in the game and Auruier gifted Liverpool a stupid penalty. Things could have went badly for Liverpool if you guys were not so lucky.
21 shots 13 on goal 70% possession says otherwise. Scoreline should have been a lot more in favor of Liverpool with the keeper making big save after big save.
The meltdown continues.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
21 shots 13 on goal 70% possession says otherwise. Scoreline should have been a lot more in favor of Liverpool with the keeper making big save after big save.
The meltdown continues.
yea, but how many of that was obvious goal scoring opportunities? You can also have a lot of possession, but if you don’t do anything with it, it is meaningless.
The fact remains that the best and the easiest chance of the game went to Son and if he did not have a complete mental shutdown and just passed it into the net, no way Liverpool would have won the game.

Swarlos

Supports
Lyn FK, Liverpool
yea, but how many of that was obvious goal scoring opportunities? You can also have a lot of possession, but if you don’t do anything with it, it is meaningless.
The fact remains that the best and the easiest chance of the game went to Son and if he did not have a complete mental shutdown and just passed it into the net, no way Liverpool would have won the game.
Not according to xGs. The biggest chance fell to Firmino. xGs also show 2.19 - 1.35 in Liverpools favor, which makes it a deserved win in my book.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wijnaldum should have absolutely buried that free header. That was the clearest for me. Just as Son should not have hit the crossbar. Both unforgivable misses. Would have been 3-2 to us .

Any more questions?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Not according to xGs. The biggest chance fell to Firmino. xGs also show 2.19 - 1.35 in Liverpools favor, which makes it a deserved win in my book.
I can’t recall the firmino chance, which one was it? Not arguing against the fact that Liverpool created the most chance. I m arguing that the clearest and easiest chance went to Son. At that moment, I knew it would result in a spurs loss. If you have a video, share it. I can’t remember anyone in shock of a missed chance by Firmino, but I recalled a lot of awe and shock of the missed chance by Son.

edit: just saw the video. No striker would have scored that. Not enough pace on the ball. Barely a chance that was by firmino if you are talking about the header he made at the end post.

Wijnaldum should have absolutely buried that free header. That was the clearest for me. Just as Son should not have hit the crossbar. Both unforgivable misses. Would have been 3-2 to us .

Any more questions?
That chance happened after Son chance, so it would not have even occurred had Son buried his chance initially. I even checked the nbc sports highlights and I don’t even think it was shown on there unless I skipped it. Doesn’t appear as big as son missed chance.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
That's pathetic.

Mane is already on his way down before anyone has got close to him. Quite how VAR has viewed the incident and got it wrong is hard to fathom.
Not sure if this is part of a joke or what

It was a free kick

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That chance happened after Son chance, so it would not have even occurred had Son buried his chance initially. I even checked the nbc sports highlights and I don’t even think it was shown on there unless I skipped it. Doesn’t appear as big as son missed chance.
And MotD never showed it. Had to rewind my sky recording today to find it. Can't find a clip on line to show you but it was 8 minutes after Son's crossbar and 6 minutes after Hendo scored our first. On minute 59 and 30 seconds Fab crossed the ball perfectly for Wijnaldum to nod the ball anywhere into the goal. He decides to head it straight to the keeper's hands. Very disappointing. Those sort of missed chances cost us league titles, can't always rely on the front three to put away easy chances. That's why I'm still annoyed by it even now.

vkd

Supports
liverpool
Aurier is a clown and yes it's a penalty, but Mane makes a meal out of it. Which is clearly a part of his game now, as seen in some other clips and what he did against Leicester.

Not saying we don't have players that do it. Alli used to be horrible for it but seems to have cut it out, Kane too did the odd one. Rose is one of the worst around and I fecking hate him for it. But Liverpool players consistently seem to do it during big moments and it works for you, whereas other players get told to get up. Salah last season eventually got found out and has corrected himself a bit, time for a media backlash against what Mane is doing and for referees to start handing out cards to him.

Squishy mate, I like your posts most of the time. But sometimes you're entering clown territory for fun.

Kane is the single worst diver in the league behind Dele Ali. Not to mention Lamela did the same last spring against VVD and no one said shit.

Spurs are like the single dirtiest team in the league. I love nothing more than you being cheated out of a decent result which yesterday you weren't.

Your goalkeeper was an actual god.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Kane is the single worst diver in the league behind Dele Ali. Not to mention Lamela did the same last spring against VVD and no one said shit.

Spurs are like the single dirtiest team in the league. I love nothing more than you being cheated out of a decent result which yesterday you weren't.

Your goalkeeper was an actual god.

Do you actually believe this is true though? Cos Alli hasn't dived in about a year. Kane's done 1 or 2. There was a run last season where Salah got through 4 or 5, but those two are the biggest divers? Rose is the biggest diver from our team, he's just terrible at it so never convinces anyone.

Loads of people called out what Lamela did, and it's something your players do all the time. It's what Mane did against Leicester.

I also didn't say we were cheated out of a result, the penalty was justified (though exaggerated by Mane) and from what I've seen you were the better team, and very comfortably. But in Mane and Salah you have two players who go down very easily and exaggerate contact at every possible opportunity. The pair of them are pretty insufferable to watch in that respect. Referees should be calling for players to get the feck up if they exaggerate contact to that extent, and I include our own players in that.