Premier League Gameweek 10

Megadrive Man

Supports
Liverpool
Its these sort of results that must make United fans realise that your only chance of being in the Champions League next season is by winning the Europa?

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
So Leicester are going for the record then.. I wonder whether they know. Last time they broke a United record they won the title. Vardy's consecutive goals in games record over Van Nistlerooy's wasn't it?

DRM

I wonder if Maguire is regretting his decision joining United :lol:

Kostur

海尔的老板
Its these sort of results that must make United fans realise that your only chance of being in the Champions League next season is by winning the Europa?
Yes, we cannot draw the same conclusions from our games like losing to Newcastle or some other shit.

edcunited1878

How's he wrong midfielder? We can't score or create goals. He can do both.

Do you even watch us?
He would easily be our second best MF player, and we needed to sign at least 2. We didn't sign anyone. He could have been immense for us this season.
How would Ndidi improve our biggest problem - creativity?
Yeah, I do watch United and I observe them as well.

N'didi can and does play as a one man wrecking crew at the base of a 3 man midfield or works with another CM like Tielmenns or Chourdry (spelling I know) or both.

N'didi pushes up Pogba. Or you can go legit Pogba-N'didi-McTominay (who is a better box to box, than deep pivot, a 6).

Our biggest creative source would be closer to goal and would close down the space/players. Remember, during Ole's best run of results there was a midfield of Pogba-Matic-Herrera...a central midfield of Pogba-N'didi-McTominay functions (in theory) better than if Tielmanns is in the side because it allows for more players to be elevated to a better position. And N'didi would be that protection infront of Maguire and Lindelof that was glaringly missing last night for example. Maguire stepped into midfield a few times because McTominay and Garner were all over the place providing no consistent shield and Maguire got merked a few times leaving his question marks (e.g. agility, speed/pace) being asked.

KennyBurner

Maddison should be ashamed if himself for not even recording an assist so far. Cmon lad I need you right now for that fpl.

KennyBurner

Also tieleman is still very much overrated but he does walk into our team uncontested. Im also glad we didnt pay 40 million for him. Lets also take into consideration southampton are terrible before we even consider they have a red card.

fps

Irony is Utd could sign the whole Leicester squad and would still be 14th or whatever it is. Something rotten at the club.

dev1l

Depends on his priority, if it's money no but if it's football, for sure he will now
For some people Manchester United still means something and Maguire most probably is one of them.(unpopular opinion here) Otherwise he would have joined City

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Southampton have regained some control here, could get back into it...

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They are asking about away wins. We could be in for a bad night all round.:(
Oh, sorry, didn't read well, was thinking how can one rock the newborn and write on Caf.
Don't worry, if they score more (they won't) and get a new record, we smash Norwich 10-0.
Goalscorers;
Lingard 3
Mata 2
Young 2
Rojo 1
Jones 1
Fred 1
I promise, I will stop drinking!

onemanarmy

Also tieleman is still very much overrated but he does walk into our team uncontested. Im also glad we didnt pay 40 million for him. Lets also take into consideration southampton are terrible before we even consider they have a red card.
We should have paid 60m for him for all I care. He would improve us immensely and it's not my money. I don't get why you call him overrated? Because he had a bad season in France when he moved there as an 18 year old? He's been fantastic for Leicester and for the Belgian NT.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Record away win on the cards? 20 year record could go. Incredible.