Premier League Gameweek 10

fps

I dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but I can see with my eyes that they have a much more balanced team, with players being played in their natural positions, so that they perform better and more cohesively.
I don’t see natural I see clear well drilled patterns to create crossing and shooting positions!

PoTMS

I dont know whats going on behind the scenes, but I can see with my eyes that they have a much more balanced team, with players being played in their natural positions, so that they perform better and more cohesively.
You don't need to see behind the scenes. It's quite obvious to anyone who watches both teams out on the pitch that one is coached properly and has a clear plan in place and the other is not.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Pathetic from Southampton, they should reimburse the fans with that display, fancy sitting in the pissing down rain on a Friday night to watch that shite.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
I changed Chilwell to van Aanholt before this match in FPL..

edcunited1878

This the same Soton we failed to break down with 10 men?
Soton had at least something to hold onto at that time. They weren't down a goal and down a man. But regardless, Leicester is the better coached team who plays to their strengths. United beat Leicester and drew against Soton, who played their cup final against United.

Zoo

At the back Gunn, Yoshida, Bednarek, that big Dane are all below average. It could take then into a relegation battle with the way he wants to play.

edcunited1878

Rather have kept Smalling, £40m and got Tielmanns than just Maguire personally.

I do rate Maguire but if he stopped us adding a midfielder in the summer because if his cost it was a bad move. We had Tuanzebe ready to go too.
Tielmanns would be the wrong midfielder though, it's N'didi who United needed to sign or sign someone like him. That's two CDM they've signed on the trot or at least identified. Kante then N'didi.

fps

Bloody hell, you're rocking a newborn and writing on Caf?
Congrats btw.
Haha, thank you! Sorry that’s misleading, I am, but he’s currently in a Moses basket. It’s been a VERY long few days, just got back from the hospital so something mindless is good.

mu4c_20le

You don't need to see behind the scenes. It's quite obvious to anyone who watches both teams out on the pitch that one is coached properly and has a clear plan in place and the other is not.
So what's the excuse for top coaches like Mourinho?

Nep77

They are much better coached than us and its shouldn't be a surprise. We have Mckeena and Carrick coaching the team and they have grand total of zero season of coaching experience at top level before they were hired/promoted.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Hard not to compare us to far superior teams such as Leicester. How many goals did we score against 10-men Southampton? Fecking shameful.
We already beat Leicester if you're gonna use that argument.

Bulldog United

Southampton really need to toughen up in the second half. They don't want to help Leicester beat our proud 9-0 record win.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Tielmanns would be the wrong midfielder though, it's N'didi who United needed to sign or sign someone like him. That's two CDM they've signed on the trot or at least identified. Kante then N'didi.
How's he wrong midfielder? We can't score or create goals. He can do both.

Do you even watch us?

onemanarmy

He would easily be our second best MF player, and we needed to sign at least 2. We didn't sign anyone. He could have been immense for us this season.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
What did that matter when you can't beat Newcastle, Southampton etc. Leicester are going second.
I just think it's pointless making comparisons like that. Every game is different. A result/performance doesn't automatically have any bearing on the next. That's all I'm saying.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was clear last season with Rodgers they were going in a good direction, especially if they bought Tielemans which they managed. If they kept Maguire they'd be certs for 3rd IMO. So nicely balanced, and a brilliant midfield. Would happily swap our midfields and fullbacks (pogba and AWB are quality but they have quality in every position there).

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Haha, thank you! Sorry that’s misleading, I am, but he’s currently in a Moses basket. It’s been a VERY long few days, just got back from the hospital so something mindless is good.
Ah, good, was worried for a second. It is gonna be VERY long rest of your life, so get used to it. Best of luck.

Is his name Jesse?
:angel:

dev1l

Was clear last season with Rodgers they were going in a good direction, especially if they bought Tielemans which they managed. If they kept Maguire they'd be certs for 3rd IMO. So nicely balanced, and a brilliant midfield. Would happily swap our midfields and fullbacks (pogba and AWB are quality but they have quality in every position there).
They re a balanced team - solid in every area. They also must have some good scouts

AlwaysRed66

Soton had at least something to hold onto at that time. They weren't down a goal and down a man. But regardless, Leicester is the better coached team who plays to their strengths. United beat Leicester and drew against Soton, who played their cup final against United.
Norwich beat Man City. Individual results mean nothing, but the table never lies. With us 14th & Leicester currently 2nd.