Premier League Gameweek 10

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Is defending getting worse in the EPL or is attacking getting better because there seems to be loads of goals going in on a weekly basis?
Defending standard is woeful, tbf. Even amongst the very top sides in the league.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Good to see Burnley getting a thumping. Hate their well drilled paramilitary unit 'get balls in the box and get amongst em' style.

Hoof the ball

We bring in Fred, Chelsea bring in Jorginho. We retain Matic, Chelsea bring in Kovacic.

Their recruitment is on point. Technically proficient individuals allow you so much flexibility.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Chelsea will finish comfortably in top 4 I reckon.

Guy Incognito

Chelsea will finish comfortably in top 4 I reckon.
I wouldn't say comfortably, but they weren't as bad as people thought when the transfer ban was hit on them. Their structure is better than Spurs, United, Arsenal, etc.

Pulisic reminds me of how Robben started his career at Chelsea: little impact to begin with, then blossomed in October, November.

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Looked like the player behind clipped him to me. Not a dive.

Canagel

Chelsea are going to be very dangerous when Lampard gets the funds to strengthen his roster. If this is how there playing now in 2 seasons they could be where City are now.

R'hllor

All those comments after they lost vs us, the level of delusion just by watching that 4:0 scoreline, you have to laugh really.

Eric7C

The door on the top 4 is closing fast. Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Leicester will take the spots, probably in that order.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watching Chelsea is depressing. They are levels ahead of us in every department
It's amazing how our fortunes have gone after that 4-0 first day.

Most Chelsea fans thought they were in for a tough slog of a season, while we fooled ourselves we weren't as sh!T as we feared.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The door on the top 4 is closing fast. Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Leicester will take the spots, probably in that order.
Don't rule Arsenal out. They were 3rd, 2 points off City only about a week ago, and have a home banker tomorrow.

We're already well off it.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Don't rule Arsenal out. They were 3rd, 2 points off City only about a week ago, and have a home banker tomorrow.

We're already well off it.
Home banker? Palace won at the Emirates last season.