Premier League Gameweek 10

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Eriksen starting for Spurs? A bit strange. Not sure his mind is in it. N’Dombele should be an automatic starter in the midfield for Spurs. Winks and Sissoko is not good enough. Maybe Poch is going for players who has experience in Anfield. He is definitely not going for the defensive approach Klopp criticizes United for

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Probably Arsenals strongest possible starting XI today. Tierney playing, Laca, Auba and Ceballos also starting.

Uncle Pat

Please could someone PM me a river for the United game? This noob doesn't have enough likes yet to post in the match day thread.

Many thanks in advance!

macheda14

Did I just see a banner with Firmino the Brazilian flag and the words Si Senor... Either there's a story there, or some Liverpool fan has spent some money on a banner in the wrong language.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Looking forward to Liverpool 4 (Salah 5', Mane 27' 68', Oxlade-Chamberlain 83') Spurs 1 (Kane 52').

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Penalty for Liverpool incoming. Can't decide who's gonna dive first though. Salah or Mane

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Henderson is so out of form... and now we need this midfield to break them down which they’ll struggle this.

mu4c_20le

Now they know how the cl final feels. Hopefully this knocks them off their title challenge as well

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The volume of 'you'll never walk alone' on Sky Sports, via the scouse tannoy, is fecking nauseating. It was drowning out martin tylers's line-up commentary.

I had to change the channel and shove several cotton buds through my ear canals - I'm talking straight through to the opposite side - to rid my brain of the sound.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Liverpool will turn this around and then we will fail at Norwich. The way things are these days. Can’t remember the last time I watched match of the day.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I really don’t know why Klopp insists on that midfield for these games. No creativity whatsoever.