Premier League Gameweek 10

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Friday 27 November
20:00 Crystal Palace v Newcastle (Amazon Prime Video)

Saturday 28 November
12:30 Brighton v Liverpool (BT Sport)
15:00 Man City v Burnley (BT Sport)
17:30 Everton v Leeds (Sky Sports)
20:00 West Brom v Sheffield Utd (Sky Sports)

Sunday 29 November
14:00 Southampton v Man Utd (Sky Sports)
16:30 Chelsea v Spurs (Sky Sports)
19:15 Arsenal v Wolves (Sky Sports)

Monday 30 November
17:30 Leicester v Fulham (Sky Sports)
20:00 West Ham v Aston Villa (Sky Sports)

briansy

I can't even get on to the channel. Amazon giving me an error message. Probably just as well, the picture quality is abysmal and no it's not my connection or telly. Just the juttery frames and clearly condensed data leading to inferior quality

Deery

Dreary
This is like something I’d watch down the park...

Could see Newcastle nicking it

cj_sparky

I had an error on my TV prior to the game. Went to settings, apps. Scrolled down to the Prime one, uninstalled updates and cleared cache. Clicked on the Prime app and had to re-enter the code it said on to Amazon and it was fine after that.

sangria

I subscribed to watch some football, but for some reason it's showing me Crystal Palace v Newcastle. Is anyone else getting this error?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
6085 seems a lot of people are getting it and Amazon are clueless as to why. Bodes well for the Christmas games
They had two rounds last season (one over xmas and one in January I think) so not sure if there were issues then.

As for the game....I take it it's as bad as it looks. :lol:

King Eric 7

None of these teams would play like this against us. It's like they both drag each other down to their real level. Awful game.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They had two rounds last season (one over xmas and one in January I think) so not sure if there were issues then.

As for the game....I take it it's as bad as it looks. :lol:
If Amazon have some of the Christmas games it isn't all of them. Sky definitely showing a couple on Boxing Day, so presume BT have some as well. Sky also have all the games on the 27th. However they might have New Year Day unless schedule not yet decided.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If Amazon have some of the Christmas games it isn't all of them. Sky definitely showing a couple on Boxing Day, so presume BT have some as well. Sky also have all the games on the 27th. However they might have New Year Day unless schedule not yet decided.
Last year they had Boxing day fixtures. This year it gets counted just as Saturday games so Sky and BT can have them so I think they might have the 28th fixtures or 2nd Jan.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Last year they had Boxing day fixtures. This year it gets counted just as Saturday games so Sky and BT can have them so I think they might have the 28th fixtures or 2nd Jan.
That's what I was wondering. If they have I won't be bothering as last year I got fed up of it going off.

King Eric 7

Newcastle look to have taken all three points with a late goal. Probably a bit harsh on Palace but serve them right for missing their chances. 0-2 now.

Deery

Dreary
Newcastle nicked as I said, stuck a fiver on them at 3/1...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The quality this year is so bad

Deery

Dreary
That was a good free kick from Shelvey even though it doesn’t go in

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

edcunited1878

How on earth did we lose to this shower of shit?
It's not who you play, it's when you play them. Zaha is their most talent player obviously, and loves to play against United. Without him, Palace are throwing on Benteke and Batshuayi for a result...I'd take my chances against those two leading the line rather than Zaha in the forward line.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Newcastle are having a good season

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I swear Newcastle score 85% of their goals after the 85th minute
Swear they score 85% of their attempts. They've been vastly outperforming their metrics for the entire of Bruce's time there, surely at some point they will revert to the mean?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Same old Palace really, pretty good away but mediocre at home against any low block team.
Yeah it’s a hallmark hodgson side as long as their supporters don’t expect anything other than PL football he’ll be fine till he calls it quits

Revaulx

Yeah it’s a hallmark hodgson side as long as their supporters don’t expect anything other than PL football he’ll be fine till he calls it quits
That’s a bit harsh. He took a very ordinary Fulham to a Europa League final where it took extra time for a very good Atletico Madrid to beat them. A couple of years later he got an awful West Brom playing decent football.

All a long time ago though.

RashyForPM

Swear they score 85% of their attempts. They've been vastly outperforming their metrics for the entire of Bruce's time there, surely at some point they will revert to the mean?
Newcastle are like when you play FM and all you do during the week is train set pieces and chance conversion.

DRM

Any chance Liverpool could drop points today? I know theyre gonna win the league but it would be nice if they didn't walk away with it again

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Weak team for us today, not going to be pretty. Another makeshift defence, Matip is just a crock and can’t be relied on to stay fit more than 3 games. Need to get to Jan and possibly buy a CB if we can.