Premier League Gameweek 10

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Neto's a fine little player, really like the look of him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Clearly if you've used 3 subs and someone gets an injury, some managers would consider faking a concussion (which doesn't have to be as terrible looking as Jiminez's situation) to avoid playing with ten.
It’s down to a doctor’s assessment as well. Lying will have serious consequences

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Where’s your head at with regard to Arteta? Do you see enough on the pitch to think he’ll get you there?
Cop out answer but it’s just too early to say.

He has potential as a manager but there’s a lot he needs to improve on, or flaws in the team that he’s either failed to fix or that have gotten worse under him.

As everyone knows, he’s improved us defensively but we’re now a dire attacking side. Arteta isn’t fully to blame for this, the attacking performances have more followed the deteriorating trend they were on prior to him, but he’s clearly failed to build a side that can consistently create chances. Is that something a young manager can learn? I’ve no idea. If not, then he definitely won’t get is ‘there’, which I suppose is a return to the Champions League.

And as I write this, Wolves have scored. I’ve very little confidence we can score the two goals needed to now win this.

Castia

Get David Luiz off the pitch for feck sake

How was he even cleared to continue

Deery

Dreary
Since Aubameyang has signed the new contract he’s turned into Danny Welbeck..

Okey

I'm quite shocked Luiz was allowed to continue. That'll take some explaining. And very very worried for Jimenez. The sickening thud, and him not moving at all till he was wheeled off. I hope he's ok. Didn't look good one bit.

PoTMS

David Luiz's bandage is a homage to their away kit. Shameless advertising from Adidas.

Deery

Dreary
Surely Raul Jimenez should have been given oxygen if he was out cold didn’t see any..

Castia

Neto starting to look like a top player

Just 20 years old, I’ve got a feeling he’ll be the next one to join a top club

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I wonder if a team has ever finished in the top half of the Prem after a spell of 500 minutes without an (open play) goal.