Premier League Gameweek 10

Castia

The state of VAR

No chance that was the exact moment the guy making the assist touched the ball, the whole thing is a massive sham.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Man I thought they changed the armpit intepretation like the handball ones given all the harsh ones they ruled out last season.

What a stupid defeat by us anyway. Been way better than West Ham but stupid defending at start of each half and terrible penalty by Watkins considering Fabianksi was off the line when he hit it.

VAR on top now. Grrrrrr.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Imagine being a Villa fan. 100 miles down to London.

Then that gets overuled.

Why would you bother.

shaky

It's ridiculous that so many matches in this multi-billion pound industry end up getting decided by a couple of unaccountable clowns with an etch-a-sketch.

always_hoping

Did David Moyes have four leaf clover in his pocket tonight? Hopefully his luck runs out for the Man United game on Saturday.

Last edited:

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Did David Moyes have four leaf clover in his pocket tonight? Hopefully his luck runs out for the Man United game on Sunday.
I'm not even remotely scared about them after seeing them tonight. Only thing is they're game raising cnuts against us. Noble, Antonio especially.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool dropped points, but none of Leicester, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs or Southampton able to take any real advantage. Phew. Was expecting to be third at best but ended up remaining joint top.

Must beat Wolves Sunday.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Liverpool dropped points, but none of Leicester, Villa, Chelsea, Spurs or Southampton able to take any real advantage. Phew. Was expecting to be third at best but ended up remaining joint top.

Must beat Wolves Sunday.
Terrible showing from most of the top half teams tbh. Makes things a bit more interesting though.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The table is looking pretty healthy for United at the moment, despite our position. Five points off the top with a game in hand. Not getting my hopes up but...

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The table is looking pretty healthy for United at the moment, despite our position. Five points off the top with a game in hand. Not getting my hopes up but...
Great week for us. None of the top 7 won so we made up points on all the usual suspects.

Confident about West Ham. City will be the big test... win that and we're right in the mix.