Premier League Gameweek 11-13

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
It just feels like there's something about Anfield that gets to City mentally. Even when they're far superior to this Liverpool team, they just don't seem to show it here.
The tempo is up so they aren't comfortable playing, have little time on the ball to play at their best.

TheReligion

Abusive
Don’t think I’ve seen Liverpool dominated in possession this much at Anfield before.

They are playing to hit city on the counter but don’t seem to have that bit of quality to play an accurate early ball in.

Thiago is AWOL

Wilt

Well based on what I’ve seen so far today, how the feck did Utd beat Liverpool?

cyberman

It just feels like there's something about Anfield that gets to City mentally. Even when they're far superior to this Liverpool team, they just don't seem to show it here.
I dunno, when’s the last time they lost? Was the 2-2 last season when Liverpool were outplayed outside of their two goals?
Liverpool don’t really beat City anymore

thepolice123

Good game.

Liverpool are giving City massive problems with their heavy pressing. Let's see if they can sustain this in the second half.

avgp_1

Liverpool have done we'll off the ball. Salah their only threat, playing with a lot more freedom having not to hug the touchline everytime

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
City must be wondering what happened to the Liverpool team they played last year. They've been the better team in many encounters between the two but they've always found Liverpool an extremely difficult prospect. Today City comfortably look the better side, they've must been poor in the final third.

Well based on what I’ve seen so far today, how the feck did Utd beat Liverpool?
Because shit happens and they're having a poor season. Otherwise we are not within several levels of them.

desertegil

Supports
ODDs Ballklubb
I dunno, when’s the last time they lost? Was the 2-2 last season when Liverpool were outplayed outside of their two goals?
Liverpool don’t really beat City anymore
City won 4-1 at Anfield a year and a half ago, when Liverpool had all of their centre halves injured. The previous league game City won at Anfield by more than 1 goal was in 1981.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool on their medics again then. High energy still city could have scored remember. City are playing like well oiled machine despite they changed formation a bit.

IceManFtw

Liverpool will win imo. Nunez scoring the winner. There’s so much space for them to run in to

Member 101269

I don't see City Midfield and Milner lasting, City know it, it looks like they're playing with them

Matt851

Amazing how much better than us an out of form liverpool still are

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That’s a brilliant save actually