Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Why has Wenger started Iwobi over Lacazette? What is the logic behind that?

Sanchez doing his best to sabotage the game for his future employers. Worst player on the pitch so far.

The White Pele

Huge gaps for both teams to exploit at times in that first half but the final pass has generally been poor

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The thing is, we shouldn't say decent team, but decent manager with a decent team. I'm pretty sure we'll either win a draw against them.
You mean like Chelsea, Napoli or Shakhtar?

Zoo

Hopefully Steve Bould will have a few words and change something at halftime.

haram

Arsenal high press kind of working. Sanchez' passing has been off. They need Ozil on the ball.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
In the replay of the goal, Ramsey charging out to close down De Bruyne left the space for the 1-2 that led to the goal. Easy to blame Ramsey there however it's happened against Chelsea... Great stuff by City.

Paul_Scholes18

Strange people compliment Arsenal. I think they have been as bad as against Liverpool. The big difference is that City have been much more wasteful.

I don't even think City play at the highest level today and they are so many classes better than Arsenal.

idmanager

Tim Sherwood is my worst pundit officially. Talks rubbish about almost everyone, like he is the second coming of Sacchi

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
In the replay of the goal, Ramsey charging out to close down De Bruyne left the space for the 1-2 that led to the goal. Easy to blame Ramsey there however it's happened against Chelsea... Great stuff by City.
I've noticed it a few tims today. The moment you press a fraction too early they have a 1-2 or a triangle of quick passes and then all 2/3 players involved are bearing down directly on the defence. It's frightening, hopefully something Jose is studying.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Arsenal have been OK, we've been poor, look a little sloppy, maybe tired from midweek. Hope we don't regret those missed chances.

Raheem has been very poor and the reason we're not 2-3 up, though he's been good in comparison to Sanchez whose been shocking. Making stones look like baresi.

Games far from over. Arsenal will be better 2nd half and we look jaded.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
In that same replay, just pay close attention to Ozil. "No feck is given " type of attitude.

Baby Groot

If there was one result you could count on this weekend that was Arsenal rolling over vs City and die.

Anustart89

In that same replay, just pay close attention to Ozil. "No feck is given " type of attitude.
I think Koscielny came off looking worse for the goal. Anyone can be bypassed with a one-two, but Koscielny sees De Bruyne in front of him and just takes a lazy step forward to 'block' the shot.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I've noticed it a few tims today. The moment you press a fraction too early they have a 1-2 or a triangle of quick passes and then all 2/3 players involved are bearing down directly on the defence. It's frightening, hopefully something Jose is studying.
That's why it's important to park the bus because as soon as you press they work their way around and behind into the vacated space.

3-5-1-1 would work I feel.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tim Sherwood is my worst pundit officially. Talks rubbish about almost everyone, like he is the second coming of Sacchi
Sacchi is himself a generally terrible pundit himself :p

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Why has Wenger started Iwobi over Lacazette? What is the logic behind that?

Sanchez doing his best to sabotage the game for his future employers. Worst player on the pitch so far.
I'd love to know the answer to this because from a fan's point of view, Wenger has mismanaged Lacazette all season and not done wonders for his confidence.

I really wanted to see Lacazette-Alexis-Ozil together a lot this season but at this rate we should have just sold Agent Alexis.