Premier League Gameweek 11

edcunited1878

If Fabinho is supposed to be the deepest central midfielder, he's doing a very poor job positionally and hasn't passed the ball that well either.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Klopp after every decision.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
We're riding our luck here. Just feels like a matter of time before Arsenal get a good shot on target.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Torreira is quality. And was cheap. Proves you dont have to spend 50m per player

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Compared to Migs & Karius, it's like having prime Schmeichel in the net :D
I can see why Liverpool fans love him so much because he is a big upgrade on the previous GK's you've had in recent years but no way is he a top 5 GK in the world like so many were claiming in the summer.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That is an impressive display by Arsenal. The fluidity is on par with Liverpool and City in full flow.

Zoo

We don’t need to watch Emery for 2 minutes BT

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I can see why Liverpool fans love him so much because he is a big upgrade on the previous GK's you've had in recent years but no way is he a top 5 GK in the world like so many were claiming in the summer.
I'd not watched him enough to call him anything like that, thankfully. As long as he was an upgrade, that was enough for me :lol: But yeah, some fans do like to throw out superlatives way too easily.

Torreira is quality. And was cheap. Proves you dont have to spend 50m per player
A great signing for sure. Would've been good for both Liverpool & United.

montpelier

Right end result through two wrong decisions :lol:
It's not really a new phase imo. Or your stretching that concept quite a long way surely? Like, everytime someone who isn't offside kicks the ball, basically.

CognitiveNeuro

Fabinho has been utterly woeful (and nonexistent in all the other games)...what an over-rated waste of money

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Fabinho is a liability and needs to be subbed at HT. Clearly not ready.