5:30pm Brighton v Newcastle (BT Sports)

Sunday 7th November 2021

2:00pm Arsenal v Watford (Sky)
2:00pm Everton v Tottenham
2:00pm Leeds v Leicester

4:30pm West Ham v Liverpool (Sky)

Deery

Dreary
Put it up early because I’ve some time and I’m busy later and we always forget about the Friday game.

Decent enough fixtures this week I think, obviously Man Utd v City is the big one but Spurs v Everton could be good and West Ham v Liverpool.

The 3:00pm’s are all pickem’s too and 5:30 except maybe Chelsea but you never know.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Utd V City is a hard one to call. I can see City dominating but not creating much and then Utd might nick on the counter.

But I could just as easily see City winning 3-0. Only thing it won't be is an easy Utd victory

Deery

Dreary
Don’t know who’s going to win tonight El Ghazi playing is a boost but Che Adams scored a cracker last week, going to slightly favour Villa and bet them..

Bertie 2 Hats

Villa have lost every game since they beat us at Old Trafford... and also not forgetting that Everton have lost every game since they drew with us at Old Trafford.. Both these clubs are absolutely dire which goes to show how bad we've been for most of the season .. Southampton will win tonight :eek:

Nero

Always enjoyable watching the goals fly in past Martinez.

Deery

Dreary
Jesus Villa 1-0 down even before I’ve settled wtf..

Deery

Dreary
Villa losing every ball only Cash coming out with a bit of credit

E-mal

Tuanzebe is such a poor footballer, he is not premier league quality. Guy is outta his depth.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Ref absolutely bottled that. Villa should be down to 10 men

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
What does El Ghazi have to do to get sent off.

macheda14

Tuanzebe is such a poor footballer, he is not premier league quality. Guy is outta his depth.
It’s so odd, he’s had some pretty incredible games. Yes they’ve been few and far between but his top level is definitely premier league standard. Jose (who at one point in time was a very good judge of a CB) thought he was a shoe-in to go right to the top. But he just seems to lack confidence and concentration.

Deery

Dreary
I thought Greenwood was bad at tracking back but Bailey here is simply walking and doing nothing up front to boot..

El Ghazi on his third yellow card here.

Villa's midfield is awful tonight. They can't get the ball.

marktan

It’s so odd, he’s had some pretty incredible games. Yes they’ve been few and far between but his top level is definitely premier league standard. Jose (who at one point in time was a very good judge of a CB) thought he was a shoe-in to go right to the top. But he just seems to lack confidence and concentration.
Tbf to Tuanzebe he's not had regular game time in over 2 years now. He needs a run of games where he plays week in week out. He looked good for Villa in the Championship when he did so.

Anyhow if another loss for Villa is on the cards, I can see things getting ugly for Dean Smith. Grealish carried them a lot last season and without that they're not looking very good. I think he's good at building a team and signing players but their football was never very good.

Deery

Dreary
Say what you like about him but El Ghazi is always a goal threat for Villa..

rooney2009

Just thinking that Utd would struggle against this kind of teams with the way we are playing this season
There are not going to be any easy games for us this season
It’s not a fluke that we lost and drew with them

NoPace

I'm always impressed by Bednarek defensively but on the ball he's just too conservative.

Deery

Dreary
Buendia having a better game but still lacking in the quality I would expect for a number 10 in the premier league..

Edit: off now

NoPace

Salisu is playing well. Really dominating his side of the pitch once they moved him to LCB.