Premier League Gameweek 11

binary bot
Liverpool are so good attacking down the right, and so bad defending

PoTMS

No one can convince me that this group of Liverpool players is that much better than our players. They just have an outstanding world class manager and we have a (barely) Championship level one.

arnie_ni

I can understand United fans complaining about refereeing decisions whether they’re accurate or not.. but what it is with Chelsea fans??
Football fans of all teams criticise bad decisions no matter that teams are involved.

Spark

Am I blind or was that a massive dive from Jota…?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I can understand United fans complaining about refereeing decisions whether they’re accurate or not.. but what it is with Chelsea fans??
Most of them are cnuts with an inferiority complex, basically.

TJ Reid

Supports
Arsenal
As expected, they've been very good since August and United have been awful since September. Surprised it took them so long.
Having lost our first 3 games, we have had 6 wins and 2 draws - 20 out of 24 points. Quite encouraging from the league’s youngest team. Of course there’ll be a dip in form to come but I don’t think top 6 is out of the question and if Utd continue to play like their players haven’t been introduced to each other, maybe better.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The ref may as well hand the whistle to Henderson since he seems to be dictating all decisions.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
As expected, they've been very good since August and United have been awful since September. Surprised it took them so long.
Huge overstatement. They’ve narrowly beaten some poor teams and that’s it. Which they’ve always been capable of. The only result which bucks that trend was the win against Leicester but they massively rode their luck in that one.

arnie_ni

Not even a mention of the fk but Jones pushing a foul on alisson

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
High quality match so far. West Ham seem to have the credentials to make it into the top four just behind the big 3. Moyes has them so organized

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I thought Salah dived for the freekick... unless i missed something

He is absolutely terrible for it though.

arnie_ni

Just throws himself down when he loses the ball

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Sky are an absolute joke.

The ref has given Liverpool everything all half and Sky spend the break discussion the two absolutely correct decisions again Liverpool and ignore the entire half of decisions against West Ham. Absolutely biased.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

The ref has given Liverpool everything all half and Sky spend the break discussion the two absolutely correct decisions again Liverpool and ignore the entire half of decisions against West Ham. Absolutely biased.
I think your posts in this thread have been a joke.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Jamie Redknapp on the Cresswell tackle: "I've seen players get sent off for a lot worse than that".

Searing insight.
:lol:
What a load of crap. Holgate was sent off for the same thing earlier.
No he wasn't, they were quite different. Cresswell one should've been awarded as a foul and a yellow though.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Most of them are cnuts with an inferiority complex, basically.
The challenge could have easily been a red and that ogbonna challenge on Alisson was worse than the one VVD had disallowed against De Gea. Not sure how that’s meant we’ve gotten decision here. Baffling.

Need tsimikas and Thiago on ASAP

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool

I know Chelsea fans are the cafes favourite son on here but these posts are very poor quality.