Premier League Gameweek 11

KingCavani

Raphinha would have been such a perfect signing in the summer.

Great blend of quality and workrate. If he was English he’d be going for £100m+.

Dookingham United

Ah! Do you all remember those heady days when Arsenal were doing really badly and they were miles behind us and we were laughing? :lol:
Well it looks like those tables have turned. :(

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Christ this place is embarrassing, we need a change yes but we will go on a run, we will finish in the top 4 easily done
I admire your optimism. We have had 3-4 good performances all season, against two of the worst teams in the league (Newcastle and Leeds) and a struggling team playing against their manager (Spurs) and a decent outing against West Ham were we still needed a certain amount of luck to get away with 3 points. We haven't had a single good performance in CL and have been embarrassing in the league outside of those 4 games. We are on pace for 59 points so with a bit of improvement we will probably get to 65 but I don't expect it to be enough this year for top 4. In all honesty I do not expect us to get more than 60 as Ole will likely stay full season at least.

Hughie77

Moyes is a great manager now according to talk shite . Those butes don't half be fickle , few years ago he's in the wilderness and would never get another decent club.! . Same talk shites he's the dogs bollocks now.
He's doing a good job imo.

Teja

Ah! Do you all remember those heady days when Arsenal were doing really badly and they were miles behind us and we were laughing? :lol:
Well it looks like those tables have turned. :(
Just part luck and part fixture kindness.

They have Pool, United, Everton, West Ham in their next 6 so I assume they'll drop quite a bit once that's done.