Premier League Gameweek 11

Darkhorsez

Team beats individuals...
Yeah - that’s the minimum a decent manager will have to do. Look at how Brentford played Pool. Another thing aside from this is the huge pressures involved due to expectations etc. Feel really jealous watching this game

United Hobbit

Westham have been fantastic. The contrast between them and our cowardly spineless "tactics" and "performances" is light and day.

You can see Westham have a plan, and look what happens when teams get at Liverpool, Brentford did too.

I definitely don't want Moyes back but he definitely has a niche at smaller clubs and getting them performing above their perceived level.

Of course we all know what's still going to happen. I've just put a little money on it to soften the blow.

InfiniteBoredom

Happy for Zouma

VVD has looked nothing but disgusted at his side for over 3 minutes

Could be 4 honestly

Happy for Moyes, imagine if they get a CL spot end of the season.
I said in the Arsenal or Arteta thread a week or two back that if we don’t sort out shit out, I expect Moyes’s boys to do it. They’ve looked the most convincing out of the chasers so far.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Pathetic. Klopp has to blame not bringing that Thiago subs 10 mins earlier before the second goal. Look at this depth Origi and Minamino to get a draw at least, it’s laughable. City would be chucking in Mahrez, Grealish it Sterling right now. FSG won’t bring another forward or replacement for Gini now showing.

daveoliver91

A player like Sancho in this West Ham team would score for fun.
Instead he is with us warming up the bench.. :(

Delano

I have a massive soft spot for Zouma. From the Bailly school of just absolutely throwing yourself at everything.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Rice would make a huge difference, he's excellent at reading the game and positioning himself. Miles ahead of McTom last 12 months.
He's great isn't he? He's my current favourite player outside United. For England I didn't think he was that great but even in the Euros we went matches where the opposition couldn't simply attack.

I'm not saying he does it all because the whole of West ham are playing great right now - but boy does Rice protect his area. He doesn't even have to intercept the ball, he just stops the attack happening by being in the position.

He is a joy to watch for me, just because I kind of wish I played football like him :drool:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't believe Minamino is still there.
They really do have zero depth

TsuWave

Liverpool getting moved to by West Ham.

half a billie and 3 years and we had to hold 5.

Life is hell.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don’t really see how we can finish higher than 8th this season, most probably we will be closer to 11th or 12th.

Liverpool, City and Chelsea all miles ahead of us, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham should comfortably finish above us too. Then at least one if not more of Leicester, Brighton, Everton or even Villa should be able to move above us.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea will win league this season.

Great manager, just above average players.

Imagine if he was at United :rolleyes:
Just above average players? Come on, thats nonsense if you're referring to Chelsea

FireballXL5

It's amazing watching these other teams how much more energy they seem to have. We look gassed after 20 minutes.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He's great isn't he? He's my current favourite player outside United. For England I didn't think he was that great but even in the Euros we went matches where the opposition couldn't simply attack.

I'm not saying he does it all because the whole of West ham are playing great right now - but boy does Rice protect his area. He doesn't even have to intercept the ball, he just stops the attack happening by being in the position.

He is a joy to watch for me, just because I kind of wish I played football like him :drool:
I wish I played like Ronaldinho