Premier League Gameweek 11

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Is the issue being too open?? We were excellent against athletico and can’t muster a chance against these.

Bearded One

Isn’t West Ham a thing of beauty?

Knocked Man City off the league cup and now cutting Liverpool to shreds.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's great isn't he? He's my current favourite player outside United. For England I didn't think he was that great but even in the Euros we went matches where the opposition couldn't simply attack.

I'm not saying he does it all because the whole of West ham are playing great right now - but boy does Rice protect his area. He doesn't even have to intercept the ball, he just stops the attack happening by being in the position.

He is a joy to watch for me, just because I kind of wish I played football like him :drool:
he’s so protected by the work rate of this west ham side and soucek.

don’t get me wrong he does a good job of screening the back 4 but he wouldn’t get anywhere near the same level at united.

that’s why i’m very wary of saying he’s the answer. he never looks the same for england which tells me it’s more the structure he thrives in than him as an individual.

cabbs1989

Christ this place is embarrassing, we need a change yes but we will go on a run, we will finish in the top 4 easily done

I don’t really see how we can finish higher than 8th this season, most probably we will be closer to 11th or 12th.

Liverpool, City and Chelsea all miles ahead of us, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham should comfortably finish above us too. Then at least one if not more of Leicester, Brighton, Everton or even Villa should be able to move above us.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
feck, no chance West Ham see out the win from here, far too long left.

Jaxa

He scores some very important goals does Origi considering the stick he gets from the scousers

Reij

Supports
Bayern Munchen
Thiago being salt bae of footballers. Every touch, pass or shot .. he has to make it showy.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Regardless of this result, i think its between us and city. Probably City faves

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is more the Moyes we know and hate.
If he lets this slip...:mad:

United Hobbit

The inevitable has started. They'd better not come back... thing is we all know they will

Please hold on Westham or I will REALLY hate football