Premier League Gameweek 11

Dudu

FT!

Get in. Liverpool's unbeaten run is also over.

PoTMS

Rice is a must buy. Beggars belief some still don't rate him.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Credit to West Ham. Better team won on the day. We really need to sort out our shape and defending. Miles away from the 2018-2020 side.

dbs235

He's great isn't he? He's my current favourite player outside United. For England I didn't think he was that great but even in the Euros we went matches where the opposition couldn't simply attack.

I'm not saying he does it all because the whole of West ham are playing great right now - but boy does Rice protect his area. He doesn't even have to intercept the ball, he just stops the attack happening by being in the position.

He is a joy to watch for me, just because I kind of wish I played football like him :drool:
I really rate Rice, but so many people on here say he's another overpriced Maguire that it makes me question him. But to my own eyes he looks class every time he plays.

Sviken

They have 22 goals. Chelsea have 27. If City can't score, who else can?
And Liverpool have 31. fecking West Ham has 23. They should have had a lot more with the chances they've created. If they had someone like Ronaldo up front, they could have easily banged 5 past us. They're not winning the league with that kind of finishing.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Credit to West Ham there and Moyes who has progressed immensely.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I really rate Rice, but so many people on here say he's another overpriced Maguire that it makes me question him. But to my own eyes he looks class every time he plays.
He's been better for West Ham than Maguire has ever been for any of his clubs. The difference in level is too blatant

choccy77

Moye's reaction after beating Liverpool is the same as when we drew with Fulham and had 44 crosses.

Hughie77

Just goes to show what a shit show we got at UTD, if West Ham are beating the scum. Great result for them.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Thank you West Ham
And thank you David Moyes. Bet that sticks in the throat of many United supporters.
About time we gave him the credit he deserves.
West Ham up to 3rd. And again deservedly so.
Oh. And 6 points ahead of United...

GazTheLegend

I don't know why, but I find it unbelievable and kind of hilarious that we are only 5 points off Liverpool at this point, having played City, West Ham, Leicester, Spurs, Everton, and themselves in recent weeks.

Nickelodeon

Moyes’ West Ham team is eerily similar to his prime Everton teams. Don’t think they would be able to get top 4 but they will give anyone a tough game so much that the win vs Liverpool isn’t a surprise.