Premier League Gameweek 12

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
You think? I'll be absolutely amazed if Leicester do anything other than win comfortably.
You would think so. Because most people expect a loss and emery gone. But since god hates Arsenal and rightly so. I expect a freak result and that buying emery 3 montths

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
[
You would think so. Because most people expect a loss and emery gone. But since god hates Arsenal and rightly so. I expect a freak result and that buying emery 3 montths
Just because I love Arsenal fan tv i would like Arsenal to be winning with 5 minutes to play and lose in extra time maybe on a VAR decision.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
What the hell has happened to Norwich? Things looked very promising for them upto and including the City match. I mean they were conceding goals but the football they were playing and chances they were creating made it look like they would be competitive at this level.

Now they're still conceding and their only two goals since City have been late consolations in already lost games.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
What the hell has happened to Norwich? Things looked very promising for them upto and including the City match. I mean they were conceding goals but the football they were playing and chances they were creating made it look like they would be competitive at this level.

Now they're still conceding and their only two goals since City have been late consolations in already lost games.
Extreme injury crisis, at one point they had 13 players injured. Some playing through them some coming back etc..

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Early Saturday kick-offs can really make or break my enjoyment of the weekends footy.

Jorginho is suspended, Mount is a doubt and Barkley and RLC are 100% out so hopefully Kante is fit to start.

Needham

Forest Derby on at same time as Chelsea Palace for those who split screen their streams.

Alabaster Codify7

Chelsea 3 - 0 Crystal Palace
Burnley 2 - 0 West Ham
Newcastle 2 - 1 Bournemouth
Southampton 1 - 1 Everton
Spurs 3 - 1 Sheff Utd
Leicester 4 - 2 Arsenal
Man United 1 - 1 Brighton
Wolves 1 - 1 Aston Villa
Liverpool 3 - 1 Man City

prateik

Are Palace really bad away from home? If not, they are winning today.

Needham

Sheffield Utd to get their first proper battering of the season.

Paul_Scholes18

Need for Leicester and Chelsea to win with dropped points for Pool which opens up the title race.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Are Palace really bad away from home? If not, they are winning today.
Was top 6 form last year and already won a couple this season. Don't think they've got a good record at Chelsea though.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
So if Chelsea win and Arsenal lose the top four looks to be set. On form Chelsea look on track to be beating Palace and off form Arsenal should be losing to LC.
That makes the rest of the mid table fodder scrambling to avoid relegation and fight for Europa. Kind of takes the excitement away except for the two big boys up top.

Needham

So if Chelsea win and Arsenal lose the top four looks to be set. On form Chelsea look on track to be beating Palace and off form Arsenal should be losing to LC.
That makes the rest of the mid table fodder scrambling to avoid relegation and fight for Europa. Kind of takes the excitement away except for the two big boys up top.
Its November. Spurs could get their act together and Leicester easily go on a poor run or show some inconsistency before the season's end.

izec

Leicester-Arsenal should have been now at 12.30, with Bayern vs Dortmund, hard to decide what to watch