Premier League Gameweek 12

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I just detest everything about Chelsea. Their kit, their stadium, their fans, their players, everything about them really annoys me. Anyone feel the same way??
Me

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Reece James is going to be a Chelsea starter for a decade +

Very good on the ball, great pace, strong as hell, and best of all he's very composed. Doesn't panic like a lot of youngsters do.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I can feel my deep hatred for Chelsea coming to the fore again.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
When Klopp and Pep do finally decide to feck off, this Chelsea team might be filling the void. Once they can start buying some players, might not even have to wait until then.

Supermonkey_Wolf

Supports
Chelsea
He's the safest bet on which player will make it to the top. He's not even twenty! Maybe not as good as TAA in the final third but much more reliable in defence.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Lampard doesn’t seem to worry of playing too many young players it seems.
It's working rather well, so why worry?

Certainly doing the business and proving the doubters (me) wrong with results. Best form in the league now. Transfer ban has turned in to a blessing in disguise.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How do we compare Greenwood with Chelsea young forwards?
Don't think you can until he is established in the side. Tammy and Co are young but far more experienced. They have been out on loan, so now really appreciate being back at Chelsea and want to stay in the side.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
According to Joe Cole we have no youngsters on the level of Chelsea’s which is total bull. Rashford and Greenwood are better than anyone they have and they probably won’t be the only ones.

Maniwalde

Fun fact of the day: Reece James' sister Lauren plays as striker for United's women team.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
According to Joe Cole we have no youngsters on the level of Chelsea’s which is total bull. Rashford and Greenwood are better than anyone they have and they probably won’t be the only ones.
That's lunacy. I certainly wouldn't swap Tammy, CHO, Mount, Tomori, or James for either of those two.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
This isnt true.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Not comparable, Greenwood is playing at professional league for the first time and barely played any mins. Every Chelsea youngster apart from CHO were all out on loan and have played 2-3 seasons of league football.

Their least experience players have played more games than AWB and McTominay.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Rashford is 22 and has played more than 100 games for you. Cole was talking about kids coming through, not established first teamers.

I'm not sure how good Greenwood is but your manager does not think he's worth starting.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Rashford is 22 and has played more than 100 games for you. Cole was talking about kids coming through, not established first teamers.

I'm not sure how good Greenwood is but your manager does not think he's worth starting.
Just turned 18 last month, he is starting cup games which is good for his development.

Going by youth games, he is excellent but lets see how it translates to professional games against bigger players.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Just turned 18 last month, he is starting cup games which is good for his development.

Going by youth games, he is excellent but lets see how it translates to professional games against bigger players.
I hope he's great, I really do. Be very interesting to see how he responds to Ole calling his inconsistent training out in the media (that's some Jose type stuff there and I don't mean that in a bad way).

flappyjay

Chelsea's forwards are being coached well. Not a fair comparison under Ole.
Nah its not even an Ole thing, Pulisic is 21 and playing his 3rd or 4th season of top level football, Mount came from a full season of playing for Lampard in the championship. Tammy is having his fourth season of senior football. Mason Greenwood and Gomes are still very green when compared to the Chelsea boys. Marcus Rashford is a fairer comparison