Premier League Gameweek 12

SirAF

Ageist
United fans laughing at Guardiola after Liverpool have basically won the league. I’ve seen it all now.

Not to mention they were fecking robbed, which is ironic since it was by liverpool!

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
At least three penalties in that game for City, how do Liverpool keep getting away with it!?!

predator

Youth NITK
That was a great game of football and I as much as we hate them, they do provide us with so much entertainment (Klopp and Pep). That meltdown from Pep reminded me of Woody in Toy story :lol:

What a bunch of jammy feckers Liverpool are though. Even the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal and our own fans cannot believe their luck.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
United fans laughing at Guardiola after Liverpool have basically won the league. I’ve seen it all now.

Not to mention they were fecking robbed, which is ironic since it was by liverpool!
Ffs!

Sylar

The lead will be double digit by Jan when city can buy again
Reckon city gonna fully focus on champions League

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Trent's a real Jekyll and Hyde for me.

Going forward he's as good as any fullback I've seen for a long time but he really struggles on the back foot against quality wingers.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What showing? His team's? That's their own problem.
His team did enough to win the game from what I saw. Could and probably should have had at least 2 penalties, one at 0-0, while Liverpool’s first 2 shouldn’t have stood. Do you seriously not understand his frustration at the officials?

filibuster

Supports
Chelsea FC
The 2nd handball was not a penalty, but you wouldn't bet money against Liverpool getting the other 2 penalty decisions their way, based on what types of penalties they've received up until now.