Premier League Gameweek 13

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Tuesday 15 December
18:00 Wolves v Chelsea (Amazon Prime Video)
20:00 Man City v West Brom (Amazon Prime Video)

Wednesday 16 December
18:00 Arsenal v Southampton (Amazon Prime Video)
18:00 Leeds Utd v Newcastle Utd (Amazon Prime Video)
18:00 Leicester City v Everton (Amazon Prime Video)
20:00 Fulham v Brighton (Amazon Prime Video)
20:00 Liverpool v Spurs (Amazon Prime Video)
20:00 West Ham v Crystal Palace (Amazon Prime Video)

Thursday 17 December
18:00 Aston Villa v Burnley (Amazon Prime Video)
20:00 Sheffield Utd v Man Utd (Amazon Prime Video)

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bet Amazon didn't think for a second they'd be getting a title race show down when they picked this round of fixtures

Tony247

Chelsea playing high line almost near to the half line. With aged silva this is a great risk.

Superunknown

Urgh, Amazon.
I've got an annoying lag between video and audio on my stream at the moment. I'm grateful to be able to watch the game, but it is a bit jarring.

Think this game might end in a draw. 1-1.

DRM

Chelsea all over them, matter of time before they score

Superunknown

Both teams look a little blunt. Wolves are missing Jimenez, they just don't look as threatening without him.

Nickosaur

I mean, it might not be perfect, but for someone who doesn't have sky/BT, its so nice to watch football without resorting to shitty streams.

thatsme

Chelsea have now gone 90 minutes since their last shot on target.
It really takes something to spend 250 million and be this poor.

Posted after 30 minutes of the game gone.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wolves are worse than Arsenal. Can't see them scoring a goal until they visit OT.

Tony247

When you watch expensively assembled chelsea without a proper no. 10 and your respect for Bruno increases multifold. There is no one in their team who can create from the center of the pitch. All moves running through Pulisic and Chilwell ending up crosses. If not then James shoots crosses from the right.

Santos J

"That is going top corner, postage stamp" Well it's not is it otherwise it'd have gone in

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Freaking Kante never gives you an inch back. Nightmare to play against.
Not the same since his injuries though. Has the running ability but not as good in the tackle as he was.

Lampard should use him more in a Makelele role just in front of the back 4

Pagh Wraith

Mount must be the best corner taker in the league. Almost all of his deliveries seem to be right on the money.

Such a shame what has happened to Jimenez. Wolves really need him.

Superunknown

Pretty much from the 1st min, Wolves have shown no attacking intent. Chelsea's game to win really.
There's probably some stat out there which shows that Wolves contain things in the first half and then tend to go for it a bit more in the second. Seems to be their gameplan. Keep it at 0-0 for as long as possible and then nick a goal or two.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
It is unbelievable how much composure a world class DM like Kante can bring to a defence. Any lesser player, Wolves would have had far more chances with their movement. Not the first time I've seen Kante stop that Lampard defence from being exposed.

For a team being spearheaded by a Giroud in the form of his life with Pulisic on one side and Werner on the other, along with record signing Havertz and an in-form Mount behind them - Chelsea have only had as many shots as Wolves with not even one on target. Their most threatening chance came from a set piece.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
How the feck do I watch this on Amazon Video is there a separate app?
Where do you live? If you live in the UK you can access it from the website, I don't think it's available for people outside.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Pretty much from the 1st min, Wolves have shown no attacking intent. Chelsea's game to win really.
I'd disagree - they're clearly set up to counter and could have had more chances if not for Kante's brilliant recoveries. Chelsea have had most of the ball but don't seem to have a plan to get past Wolves' 5 man defence.

Redfrog

I wish Maguire was half as dangerous as Zouma is at corners.
He cannot jump like Zouma to save his life. He is too massive. I miss someone like Evra on the flank, he was able to score headers jumping high and with his feet too ! I like defenders who scores goals !

DRM

They've lost two of their best attacking players in Jota and Jimenez so no surprises with their set up