Premier League Gameweek 13

padr81

Supports
Man City
Did Michael Owen just say a draw was pretty fair or am I hearing things? He might be a bigger United fan than Scholes.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
If thats the best Chelsea can do against us and Liverpool cant beat the likes of Brighton,West Ham etc City are going to walk it again.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Meh. Toothless Chelsea reared its ugly head again. United were terrible. We weren't much better, apart from being good at keeping possession in safe areas.
It felt like you never quite went for them, despite 100 shots and corners, kinda like you didn't really commit to over run them. You did enough to win by a couple in fairness but it never felt like you really wanted goals, except for 10-15 minutes around the hour mark.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Well done Utd, I've lost half a kilo of weight just watching this game but it's done now. Well worth it.

Chelsea's xg finally catching up with them. They might have had all of the possession and other stats in their favour but the clear fact is they played with 3 at the back against possibly the worst team in the PL on current form.

You don't have to play with any defenders against this Utd. City and specially Liverpool showed that.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
So now 5 points seperate 4 thru 10. Close league

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
If thats the best Chelsea can do against us and Liverpool cant beat the likes of Brighton,West Ham etc City are going to walk it again.
City have dropped points to Palace Southampton and Spurs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It felt like you never quite went for them, despite 100 shots and corners, kinda like you didn't really commit to over run them. You did enough to win by a couple in fairness but it never felt like you really wanted goals, except for 10-15 minutes around the hour mark.
We showed no control or composure in the final third. Everything was rushed. United being so deep obviously contributed to that and fair play to them, but between CHO, Werner, Ziyech and RLC we just kept making bad decisions after bad decision killing attack after attack. Oh well, I knew we weren't going go to win this game. I just knew it.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Was not happy with a draw, but our December schedule is very favorable.

padr81

Supports
Man City
We showed no control or composure in the final third. Everything was rushed. United being so deep obviously contributed to that and fair play to them, but between CHO, Werner, Ziyech and RLC we just kept making bad decisions after bad decision killing attack after attack. Oh well, I knew we weren't going go to win this game. I just knew it.
I thought James looked good again but I think maybe theres a little over reliance on him making something happen today. That said on another day he'd have 2 assists to his name.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Wishing injury on a player
Cant help but think if the changes came sooner, we'd have won that. My only criticism of TT would be his subs can be late sometimes

On a side note, i was absolutely delighted to see Mctominay floored by Ziyech.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Yea a couple of time CHO and Ziyech should have passed. Basically a tap in if they did.

TheReligion

Abusive
Trying to watch this game as a Utd 'supporter' is fecking awful. :nervous:

My brain and voicebox hurts with the shit play from AWB, Lindelof, Rashford and Sancho in particular. But generally the lack of movement and bricking every pass coming their way. I have never felt this low supporting any Liverpool team in the last 37 years. Not even Hodgson's. Not sure I want to watch the second half in this mode.
You do realise we don't have a manager.

Don't be so spiteful.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, nice of you enjoying a head injury. You are some piece of work !

Keep it up !
shut up you absolute ninny, he had a shot hit him in the face. Its not concussion, it just hurts for a few minutes. Seriously, get a grip

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
shut up you absolute ninny, he had a shot hit him in the face. Its not concussion, it just hurts for a few minutes. Seriously, get a grip
Behave, the audacity to come and justify your post where you enjoyed a head injury is something else ! And you asking me to get a grip ? Wow seriously dude, get a life. Football is just a sport.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Quality control
Behave, the audacity to come and justify your post where you enjoyed a head injury is something else ! And you asking me to get a grip ? Wow seriously dude, get a life. Football is just a sport.
Wow. You are a complete tart, referees, keepers, players gets smacks in the face off a ball every single game! Its not a serious head injury, no matter how much you try to dress it up, jesus christ. He wasnt out cold, there was no bleeding, he wasnt dazed, he just had a whack in the cheek/jaw off a ball. Happens almost every. single. week.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Well done you jammy so and sos.

Excellent timing for fluking a draw. Now, as you were.

croadyman

Well done you jammy so and sos.

Excellent timing for fluking a draw. Now, as you were.
Our defence was bound to let us down at some point, IF only we would have had Rafa available you guys would be joint top.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
This is just ignorance. We are not a defensive team, we don’t even play with a DM and our wingbacks (so far) are outperforming most wingers in the league. You don’t get that by being defensive.

As far as XG goes. It’s not one of the 10 commandments. It’s a measurement. If a team out performs xg for a couple of games it’s a purple patch, if they outperform xg for an entire year then the XG is incorrect and the data needs to be corrected.
Nah, you are a defensive team. The more I watch, the more I think you won't score enough goals to win enough games to win the league this season.

The system is obviously designed to make the most of your wing-backs, but that's coming at the expense of the forwards, who the system doesn't create chances for. That will cost you, I'm sure of it.